Forums - General Discussion - What's your favourite soft drink?

What's your favourite soft drink?

Coca-Cola 35 27.13%

Pepsi 11 8.53%

Fanta 11 8.53%

Tango 0 0.00%

Sprite 13 10.08%

Lilt 0 0.00%

Irn-Bru 3 2.33%

7up 1 0.78%

Dr Pepper 18 13.95%

Other 37 28.68%

Total:129

coke zero

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I like me a cola from time to time, or Fanta, more so because I used to drink all the different flavors in Japan.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Goya Malta

No root beer option? Rly?

I almost never drink soda.

That doesn't mean I don't believe that Coca Cola is the sweetest and most delicious beverage straight from the fountains of heaven. I feel a waterfall of sweet and perfect flavor whenever I do drink it.

Around the Network

Dr Pepper which is also the unoffical, offical soft drink of Texas where I live. It was invented in Waco, Texas and you can buy it pretty much almost anywhere here.

Ginger Ale

spurgeonryan said:
KungKras said:

You drink Doctor Pepper?

I guess it's really made to be consumed by humans after all :P

Some humans....

I found out about six months ago it is the unofficial drink of Walmart employees. I have been here for over 5 years. You see half empty cans all over our backroom. It made me laugh a bit because of how true that statement was that I saw on reddit. 

So I guess just Walmart humans. :- )

LOL shouldn't Dr Thunder be the unofficial soft drink of Walmart instead.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Mountain Dew Voltage > Orange Soda(I think Sunkist is the one I like?) > Barq's Root Beer > A good vanilla coke > A good cherry coke >  Mountain Dew OG > Dr. Pepper > Coke and Pepsi > Sprite > A bad vanilla coke > A bad cherry coke(most often have a bad one) >>>> Code Red

Code Red is actually one of my favorite Mountain Dew flavors.  Regular Mountain Dew is my least favorite variety I rather have regular flavored Mellow Yellow or Sun Drop.