By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your favourite soft drink?

What's your favourite soft drink?

Coca-Cola 35 27.13%

Pepsi 11 8.53%

Fanta 11 8.53%

Tango 0 0%

Sprite 13 10.08%

Lilt 0 0%

Irn-Bru 3 2.33%

7up 1 0.78%

Dr Pepper 18 13.95%

Other 37 28.68%

Total:129
Angelus said:
Coke for me. When I was a kid my mom drilled it into my head that Coke is basically a miracle cure for stomach bugs, and....well since then it's pretty much been like a super placebo for me lol. Whenever I get sick I just drink some coke, and start feeling better pretty much instantly. Works every time. Even cured me of a bad case of food poisoning once when me and 3 of my friends got sent to the hospital thanks to some less than delightful oysters during a weekend in Dublin. The rest of them were in the hospital on IV for almost a week. Coke is life.

That is pretty odd the most common soft drink remedy for stomach bugs and aches is usually ginger ale and saltine crackers.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Dr Pepper which is also the unoffical, offical soft drink of Texas where I live. It was invented in Waco, Texas and you can buy it pretty much almost anywhere here.

Cool a fellow Texan. I’ve loved Dr Pepper since I was a kid. It’s pretty much the only soda I drink. Everything else is water or on rare occasions coffee. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Chris Hu said:
Dr Pepper which is also the unoffical, offical soft drink of Texas where I live. It was invented in Waco, Texas and you can buy it pretty much almost anywhere here.

Cool a fellow Texan. I’ve loved Dr Pepper since I was a kid. It’s pretty much the only soda I drink. Everything else is water or on rare occasions coffee. 

Well I'm not originally from Texas since I was born in Germany and lived there until I was almost 16 years old.

extremely close between diet Pepsi and Sprite for me. If Sprite were caffeinated I'd pick it, but unfortunately not : /

maybe coca-cola, I rarely drink soda, usually I drink water, coffee, milk, more coffee and tea (cold and hot, especially green tea with lemon).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I love Spezi, basically a mix of Cola and Fanta. I can't drink it anymore though, because Im getting fat as fuck if I drink anything with sugar in it. There are diet variants without sugar, but those taste like shit. So I'm only drinking like one glass every two weeks nowadays. =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I hardly ever drink soft drinks. Most don't really taste good, only make you burp like a maniac and are bad for you. I only drink juices, water, milk and hot tea. If I do take a soft drink, it's Icetea (not the American kind where it's literally tea with ice), or more rarely Orangina which is the best.

It's funny what differences there are, when I was in the US last month they had like two aisles full of all kinds soft drinks top to bottom, while here in Holland even the biggest supermarkets only have a handful of shelves, because really the only thing that's kind of popular here is Coca-Cola, and maybe Fanta and nobody cares about the rest.

S.Peelman said:
I hardly ever drink soft drinks. Most don't really taste good, only make you burp like a maniac and are bad for you. I only drink juices, water, milk and hot tea. If I do take a soft drink, it's Icetea (not the American kind where it's literally tea with ice), or more rarely Orangina which is the best.

It's funny what differences there are, when I was in the US last month they had like two aisles full of all kinds soft drinks top to bottom, while here in Holland even the biggest supermarkets only have a handful of shelves, because really the only thing that's kind of popular here is Coca-Cola, and maybe Fanta and nobody cares about the rest.

Yeah, I'm surprised by all these drinks in the poll I've never heard of (Tango, Lilt, Im-Bru,  7up, Dr Pepper).

Chris Hu said:
Angelus said:
Coke for me. When I was a kid my mom drilled it into my head that Coke is basically a miracle cure for stomach bugs, and....well since then it's pretty much been like a super placebo for me lol. Whenever I get sick I just drink some coke, and start feeling better pretty much instantly. Works every time. Even cured me of a bad case of food poisoning once when me and 3 of my friends got sent to the hospital thanks to some less than delightful oysters during a weekend in Dublin. The rest of them were in the hospital on IV for almost a week. Coke is life.

That is pretty odd the most common soft drink remedy for stomach bugs and aches is usually ginger ale and saltine crackers.

Well like I said, I'm pretty sure it's a mental thing for me more than anything else.