Forums - General Discussion - What's your favourite soft drink?

What's your favourite soft drink?

Coca-Cola 35 27.13%

Pepsi 11 8.53%

Fanta 11 8.53%

Tango 0 0.00%

Sprite 13 10.08%

Lilt 0 0.00%

Irn-Bru 3 2.33%

7up 1 0.78%

Dr Pepper 18 13.95%

Other 37 28.68%

Total:129
barneystinson69 said:

Where the fuck is brisk iced tea?! 

That is not really a soft drink since its not carbonated.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Coke for me. When I was a kid my mom drilled it into my head that Coke is basically a miracle cure for stomach bugs, and....well since then it's pretty much been like a super placebo for me lol. Whenever I get sick I just drink some coke, and start feeling better pretty much instantly. Works every time. Even cured me of a bad case of food poisoning once when me and 3 of my friends got sent to the hospital thanks to some less than delightful oysters during a weekend in Dublin. The rest of them were in the hospital on IV for almost a week. Coke is life.

That is pretty odd the most common soft drink remedy for stomach bugs and aches is usually ginger ale and saltine crackers.

Chris Hu said:
Dr Pepper which is also the unoffical, offical soft drink of Texas where I live. It was invented in Waco, Texas and you can buy it pretty much almost anywhere here.

Cool a fellow Texan. I’ve loved Dr Pepper since I was a kid. It’s pretty much the only soda I drink. Everything else is water or on rare occasions coffee. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Chris Hu said:
Dr Pepper which is also the unoffical, offical soft drink of Texas where I live. It was invented in Waco, Texas and you can buy it pretty much almost anywhere here.

Cool a fellow Texan. I’ve loved Dr Pepper since I was a kid. It’s pretty much the only soda I drink. Everything else is water or on rare occasions coffee. 

Well I'm not originally from Texas since I was born in Germany and lived there until I was almost 16 years old.

extremely close between diet Pepsi and Sprite for me. If Sprite were caffeinated I'd pick it, but unfortunately not : /

Around the Network

maybe coca-cola, I rarely drink soda, usually I drink water, coffee, milk, more coffee and tea (cold and hot, especially green tea with lemon).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I love Spezi, basically a mix of Cola and Fanta. I can't drink it anymore though, because Im getting fat as fuck if I drink anything with sugar in it. There are diet variants without sugar, but those taste like shit. So I'm only drinking like one glass every two weeks nowadays. =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I hardly ever drink soft drinks. Most don't really taste good, only make you burp like a maniac and are bad for you. I only drink juices, water, milk and hot tea. If I do take a soft drink, it's Icetea (not the American kind where it's literally tea with ice), or more rarely Orangina which is the best.

It's funny what differences there are, when I was in the US last month they had like two aisles full of all kinds soft drinks top to bottom, while here in Holland even the biggest supermarkets only have a handful of shelves, because really the only thing that's kind of popular here is Coca-Cola, and maybe Fanta and nobody cares about the rest.

RavenXtra said:
I don't really drink soda anymore, but if I have some I'll usually get Dr. Pepper. Otherwise I opt for lightly flavored seltzer water.

That is what I like to hear!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter