By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your favourite soft drink?

What's your favourite soft drink?

Coca-Cola 35 27.13%

Pepsi 11 8.53%

Fanta 11 8.53%

Tango 0 0%

Sprite 13 10.08%

Lilt 0 0%

Irn-Bru 3 2.33%

7up 1 0.78%

Dr Pepper 18 13.95%

Other 37 28.68%

Total:129

Coca Cola!!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
flashfire926 said:
I'm actually offended that you chose dr.pepper to be in the poll instead of mountain dew.....

Anyways, for me its Mountain Dew WhiteOut, but really, I like all the Mountain flavours.

I've never even seen a mountain dew in person, dr pepper is everywhere though and awesome!

Oh, I see. So UK doesnt have mountain dew? Color me surprised.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Tango apple...I don't drink it anymore though since I've already gone through 75% of my original adult teeth and I'm only 26.

Where the fuck is brisk iced tea?! 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Pepsi, because it's way better than Coca-cola.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Angelus said:
Coke for me. When I was a kid my mom drilled it into my head that Coke is basically a miracle cure for stomach bugs, and....well since then it's pretty much been like a super placebo for me lol. Whenever I get sick I just drink some coke, and start feeling better pretty much instantly. Works every time. Even cured me of a bad case of food poisoning once when me and 3 of my friends got sent to the hospital thanks to some less than delightful oysters during a weekend in Dublin. The rest of them were in the hospital on IV for almost a week. Coke is life.

Well actually, I think Coke is death, eventually at least. But it sure is life while it lasts.

Well if you wanna get all technical, then life is death

TruckOSaurus said:
I've cut soft drinks out of my diet entirely a really long time ago but on the rare occasions I do take one, I'll opt for Sprite.

Same, I haven't had one in almost 4 years. It used to be not an uncommon occurrence for me to sleep with a can of coke on my nightstand, and drink little bits throughout the night. I went from full-blown soda degenerate to water zealot. I do drink other stuff, just no soft drinks, and very little fruit juice.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Mello Yello is the best.

In old days I liked Sprite Remix though.

I drink like 1 12 oz can a day, it really isn't that bad for you if you keep it low. And it's not like I get sugar from many other foods in my diet.

Rockstar Killer Cherry.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.