Forums - General Discussion - What's your favourite soft drink?

What's your favourite soft drink?

Coca-Cola 35 27.13%

Pepsi 11 8.53%

Fanta 11 8.53%

Tango 0 0.00%

Sprite 13 10.08%

Lilt 0 0.00%

Irn-Bru 3 2.33%

7up 1 0.78%

Dr Pepper 18 13.95%

Other 37 28.68%

Total:129

mineral water is the correct answer

Around the Network

Slurm

Ka-pi96 said:
flashfire926 said:
I'm actually offended that you chose dr.pepper to be in the poll instead of mountain dew.....

Anyways, for me its Mountain Dew WhiteOut, but really, I like all the Mountain flavours.

I've never even seen a mountain dew in person, dr pepper is everywhere though and awesome!

Really? I've been to  London for a week, and they were selling Mountain Dew everywhere. It was pretty hard not to see it.

So I bought one (because I was curious what that strange drink was), it tasted pretty bad though.

1. Coca-Cola
2. Sprite
3. A&W Root Beer

I've cut soft drinks out of my diet entirely a really long time ago but on the rare occasions I do take one, I'll opt for Sprite.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Coca Cola!!

Ka-pi96 said:
flashfire926 said:
I'm actually offended that you chose dr.pepper to be in the poll instead of mountain dew.....

Anyways, for me its Mountain Dew WhiteOut, but really, I like all the Mountain flavours.

I've never even seen a mountain dew in person, dr pepper is everywhere though and awesome!

Oh, I see. So UK doesnt have mountain dew? Color me surprised.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Tango apple...I don't drink it anymore though since I've already gone through 75% of my original adult teeth and I'm only 26.

Where the fuck is brisk iced tea?! 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Pepsi, because it's way better than Coca-cola.

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me