By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%

Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%

I am jealous. 14 10.77%

Scary. 11 8.46%

Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%

Scoreboard 18 13.85%

Total:130

Well apart from the bias moderations where some can say things that others cant. Something i see alot on these forums.
There needs to be away to plead your case instead of getting a ban without anyway of knowing you got ban until next time you tried to log in.
1 ban i recieved by a mod (not mentionimg names) told me to stay off the X forums and the thread was in the general forum.. he/she never posted me there reason.
A 3 strike rule would be nice and a good way to still log in to message modders etc.

Anyway i am on track in beating you.. one day

Around the Network

That's bad, but not soooo bad considering you've been here for 10 years. It's more interesting that, assuming you've always posted the way you do, that the mods have put up with it for all that time.

-Lonely_Dolphin

I'm at 40 entries. After removing the ones that were overturned and other such moderation notes, I sit at 36. With two less active years than you.

last one was December 29, 2016.

How about you post your history for all of us to see?
...that's what I came here for after all.

Glad to be part of your mod history.

Around the Network

Let's make it 100, Rolster.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Did a quick count, I have 51 apparently.

Longest ban was 20 days for saying Dark Souls is a much better game in a Skyrim thread?

RolStoppable said:
Kerotan said:
I felt sorry when you got your last ban. (...)

What's the English word for 'Krokodilstränen'?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_tears

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I remember being tempted to find something to moderate you for back in the day to be added to the immortal list, but I don't think I ever did.

Congratulations, Rol!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Eh, congrats, I guess?

I only have a paltry 2 moderations myself and no bans, I'm just too boring for the mods to take notice. I'm quite surprised I was never banned in my first two years though, I was kind of an asshole and would easily have banned myself several times over when I was a mod.