By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

 

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%
 
Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%
 
I am jealous. 14 10.77%
 
Scary. 11 8.46%
 
Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%
 
Scoreboard 18 13.85%
 
Total:130

You often used to call people sheep a while back. Were you told to stop doing that?



Around the Network
Hiku said:

You used to often call people sheep a while back. Were you told to stop doing that?

Told in the same way that I was told about not using other words, but I keep using the words regardless. That I haven't called people 'sheep' in a while is simply a matter of lack of appropriate situations.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
Hiku said:

You used to often call people sheep a while back. Were you told to stop doing that?

Told in the same way that I was told about not using other words, but I keep using the words regardless. That I haven't called people 'sheep' in a while is simply a matter of lack of appropriate situations.

So, I assume we'll be seeing you use the word idiot again, then?



RolStoppable said:
Maybe I should update the OP with a breakdown of my "favorite" offenses. That would take a while though, because I am looking at a looooong list.

I liked the one when you told me to go home by jumping off a bridge.  Gave me a good laugh😉



VGPolyglot said:
jason1637 said:
I got 3 warnings but 2 of them were undone so i only really have 1.

Undone? I thought the mod team wasn't able to remove them?

The one CGI gave me he posted for it to be disregarded and the one superboom gave me he PMed me and i explained it was sacrcasm so he told the mod team that it was sarcasm.



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
RolStoppable said:

Told in the same way that I was told about not using other words, but I keep using the words regardless. That I haven't called people 'sheep' in a while is simply a matter of lack of appropriate situations.

So, I assume we'll be seeing you use the word idiot again, then?

Of course. If the previous moderations for the usage of that specific word didn't stop me, then the most recent one isn't going to either.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

jason1637 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Undone? I thought the mod team wasn't able to remove them?

The one CGI gave me he posted for it to be disregarded and the one superboom gave me he PMed me and i explained it was sacrcasm so he told the mod team that it was sarcasm.

Whoa, you got moderated sarcastically? That's reaching a whole new level there, I don't think even Rol had such a privilege.



RolStoppable said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, I assume we'll be seeing you use the word idiot again, then?

Of course. If the previous moderations for the usage of that specific word didn't stop me, then the most recent one isn't going to either.

But don't you want to become a mod? Shouldn't you try to clean up your image if you want to do that? If not, it's going to end the same way it always does.



RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
Well, I have 28 entries in my mod history, at least that's half as much.

Not bad. My personal favorite of your moderation history is your NintendoPie combo ban.


Ah, the golden ages.

RolStoppable said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, I assume we'll be seeing you use the word idiot again, then?

Of course. If the previous moderations for the usage of that specific word didn't stop me, then the most recent one isn't going to either.

The mod team just can't stand to hear the cold truth. Keep on keeping on.

On a similar note, it seems your mod immunity has really not worked out well for you. It seems I need to toss mine out so I can live up to familial expectations.



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

VGPolyglot said:
RolStoppable said:

Of course. If the previous moderations for the usage of that specific word didn't stop me, then the most recent one isn't going to either.

But don't you want to become a mod? Shouldn't you try to clean up your image if you want to do that? If not, it's going to end the same way it always does.

I will not do wrong things on purpose in order to earn a title. I will also not forego to do right things on purpose in order to earn a title.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club