By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What's a really obscure Nintendo game from way back that you guys wanna see revived? By that I mean a game that ended up just being a one-off, like Ice Climber or Sheriff.



Around the Network

Just found out that Amid Evil is a thing and is confirmed to be coming to Switch.

It looks freaking amazing; I miss these kind of old school fast-paced run and gun shooters, Doom 2016 and Eternal were two of my favourite games of the last decade for this reason, and I love the way its graphics mix retro and modern.

Definitely on my shortlist of most wanted Switch games and another potential 2022 banger.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I have bought a Switch Lite. Are you happy now ? (just kidding I'm happy to have it).

I have bought Shin Megami Tensei V and Super Ultimate Smash Bros.



PC/PS5 player

13 Sentinels Switch version announced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP9htYAY6no



Wyrdness said:

13 Sentinels Switch version announced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP9htYAY6no

Yes, finally! I want this game.



Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Just found out that Amid Evil is a thing and is confirmed to be coming to Switch.

It looks freaking amazing; I miss these kind of old school fast-paced run and gun shooters, Doom 2016 and Eternal were two of my favourite games of the last decade for this reason, and I love the way its graphics mix retro and modern.

Definitely on my shortlist of most wanted Switch games and another potential 2022 banger.

Looks very kickass. ^^

CloudxTifa said:

I have bought a Switch Lite. Are you happy now ? (just kidding I'm happy to have it).

I have bought Shin Megami Tensei V and Super Ultimate Smash Bros.

I've been thinking of getting a Switch Lite just so I can put Pokemon Shield in it, then trade back and forth between it and Pokemon Sword so that I have the complete Galar Starter trio, both major legendaries, and certain Pokemon that I'd like but can't get in Pokemon Sword.



CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

Just found out that Amid Evil is a thing and is confirmed to be coming to Switch.

It looks freaking amazing; I miss these kind of old school fast-paced run and gun shooters, Doom 2016 and Eternal were two of my favourite games of the last decade for this reason, and I love the way its graphics mix retro and modern.

Definitely on my shortlist of most wanted Switch games and another potential 2022 banger.

Looks very kickass. ^^

CloudxTifa said:

I have bought a Switch Lite. Are you happy now ? (just kidding I'm happy to have it).

I have bought Shin Megami Tensei V and Super Ultimate Smash Bros.

I've been thinking of getting a Switch Lite just so I can put Pokemon Shield in it, then trade back and forth between it and Pokemon Sword so that I have the complete Galar Starter trio, both major legendaries, and certain Pokemon that I'd like but can't get in Pokemon Sword.

You know better than me.



PC/PS5 player

CloudxTifa said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Looks very kickass. ^^

CloudxTifa said:

I have bought a Switch Lite. Are you happy now ? (just kidding I'm happy to have it).

I have bought Shin Megami Tensei V and Super Ultimate Smash Bros.

I've been thinking of getting a Switch Lite just so I can put Pokemon Shield in it, then trade back and forth between it and Pokemon Sword so that I have the complete Galar Starter trio, both major legendaries, and certain Pokemon that I'd like but can't get in Pokemon Sword.

You know better than me.

I just do it because I can't find anyone in person to trade with.



Downloaded Dusk the other day and holy guacamole it's freaking fantastic.

Everything from the intentionally retro visuals, to the music and sound design, to the feel and flow of gameplay is top notch.

Easily one of the best first person shooters on Switch and a must play for anyone who enjoys the shooters of the 90s like Doom and Quake, or honestly anyone that enjoys shooters at all and doesn't mind old school graphics.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Downloaded Dusk the other day and holy guacamole it's freaking fantastic.

Everything from the intentionally retro visuals, to the music and sound design, to the feel and flow of gameplay is top notch.

Easily one of the best first person shooters on Switch and a must play for anyone who enjoys the shooters of the 90s like Doom and Quake, or honestly anyone that enjoys shooters at all and doesn't mind old school graphics.

Looking forward to getting that one at some point. This is right up my alley.