By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:

Didn't we get a Pokemon racing game once and it wasn't very good?

Pokemon Dash baby !!

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Got around to watching the direct. I never got to play Blast Corps back in the day. Well, much of it anyway. A friend had it and I got to play a little. I was always a little sad I missed out on that one. Excited to see it available on the online service. Although I only have the basic one right now, so no access to the N64 games...

The new Ender game is interesting. I haven't played the first though. Unicorn Overlord looks awesome. Excited for the Star Wars Battlefront collection. So glad EA doesn't have a stranglehold on Star Wars anymore. World of Goo 2 is going to be a must-play for me. I loved the first one.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Didn't we get a Pokemon racing game once and it wasn't very good?

Pokemon Dash baby !!

Well I kinda want a new Pokemon racing game that doesn't suck. Maybe this time it's bigger Pokemon that people ride on so that most people don't see it and get Pokemon Dash flashbacks. And obviously with way better controls than Pokemon Dash.

Bo: Path of the Teal Lotus releases on the 18th of July and the devs say their goal is 60fps on Switch

I thought they'd announce Hi-Fi Rush for Switch. Maybe they're saving it for Switch 2.

Around the Network
Link_Nines.XBC said:

I thought they'd announce Hi-Fi Rush for Switch. Maybe they're saving it for Switch 2.

Yeah word is its coming to the successor. Probably because they'd have an easier time porting it there and a game so dependent on rhythm needs a perfect framerate.

https://www.eurogamer.net/hi-fi-rush-will-launch-on-nintendo-switch-2-report

Last edited by curl-6 - on 24 February 2024

I wonder how the rumoured delay is going to affect things. I guess in theory third parties having more time to polish their games for it is good.

Smear-Gel said:

I wonder how the rumoured delay is going to affect things. I guess in theory third parties having more time to polish their games for it is good.

Good for reviews, but bad for their financials this fiscal year. Lots of expenses that won't have attached revenue streams giving them an ROI.

If I could have Switch 2 this year with no major Nintendo games plus less polished third party games I would over waiting 6-9+ months from when it was gonna launch.

Link_Nines.XBC said:

Yeah, its rumored for Switch's successor.

Yeah I don't think playing a rhythm brawler at 30 fps would've been the best decision to go with. I don't mind waiting for the game to get the port it deserves on the Switch successor

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909