By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't know what to expect from the Pokemon Direct other than more glitches.

Sorry, Game Freak, you'll never escape the Scarlet & Violet launch fiasco. *Wario-like laughter*

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

So happy that Monster Hunter Stories got remastered.

Now I dont have to play the 3DS version lol

Same! MH Stories 2 is my favorite non-Pokémon game ever! But I never got to play the original. Can't wait to pick it up!

CaptainExplosion said:

Sorry, Game Freak, you'll never escape the Scarlet & Violet launch fiasco. *Wario-like laughter*

With an insane amount of luck, a mainline Pokémon game added to NSO! lol

Played the hell out of the Pokémon Trading Card Game for GBC when it released on NSO. A ton of nostalgia, but now I want the real deal! 

I think it may be too early to announce a new mainline game considering Scarlet/Violet barely had its final DLC release 2 months ago lol, and supposedly, Nintendo is taking the technical mess the games were seriously. I would guess, a Pokémon GB title added to NSO, a remake of some sort, and maybe Arceus 2.

Along with updates on mobile games and that Pokémon Unite game.

I'll just cross my fingers for the next Pokemon Presents to not show anything regarding a mainline title. I think no one is gonna cry under the sun if they were to take an off year for once.

It's been a loooong time since they've done that.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

A new Pokemon Lets Go dual series is rumored.

I think there was also a hint on something related to Pokemon Gold/Silver somewhere but it was taken out (could have been a mistake).

G2ThaUNiT said:

Same! MH Stories 2 is my favorite non-Pokémon game ever! But I never got to play the original. Can't wait to pick it up!

I need to try it out but been holding off on that - will likely play it some time after I beat the first.

G2ThaUNiT said:

With an insane amount of luck, a mainline Pokémon game added to NSO! lol

Played the hell out of the Pokémon Trading Card Game for GBC when it released on NSO. A ton of nostalgia, but now I want the real deal! 

I wish they would re-release Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal to NSO. They are rotting on the now defunct 3DS eshop.

G2ThaUNiT said:

I think it may be too early to announce a new mainline game considering Scarlet/Violet barely had its final DLC release 2 months ago lol, and supposedly, Nintendo is taking the technical mess the games were seriously. I would guess, a Pokémon GB title added to NSO, a remake of some sort, and maybe Arceus 2.

Two things can happen

-The rumored Lets Go sequel

-Gen 5 remakes.

I am hoping so much that it isnt Gen 5 remakes, because I feel like it might be better to wait until the next system comes out to release it.

They should release a spinoff like the Lets Go series.

Mar1217 said:

I'll just cross my fingers for the next Pokemon Presents to not show anything regarding a mainline title. I think no one is gonna cry under the sun if they were to take an off year for once.

It's been a loooong time since they've done that.

They wont, Pokemon's an annual series now. At the most we'll likely see a Lets Go Series or another Legends game.

Hoping it was another rumored title - another Mystery Dungeon if anything.

I want them to stay away from Gen 5 remakes and Gen 10 until the next system comes out.

Shtinamin_ said:
Runa216 said:

Nope. Bad take. 

Just gotta say that was a horrible conversation where neither side wants to dig deeper or accept what the problem is. And this isn't the thread for this conversation. If you want to talk about wokeness, progressive issues, or pandering and dig deeper to the root of the problem please take it to the US Politics thread.

On a totally related note in regards to Nintendo: Who is excited for the Pokémon Presents? What can we expect?
Could we be getting another ILCA chibi remake?

I legitimately forgot about it thanks to the Showcase, Elden Ring, and FFVII Rebirth reviews dropping. 

Pokemon is up there as a fave of mine, too! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Got around the demo for Unicorn Overlord and oh no, I need to not go overboard with it cuz I feel min/max srpg addiction coming in hahaha.

I'll purchase it later for sure though. Really loved what I played there. Story is a bit bogstandard at first so I can't talk of it's quality, but the voice work is really good.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

G2ThaUNiT said:

Mainline Games, as in new generations, are released around every 3 years. Though the COO of the Pokémon Company has been talking about taking things slowly. So a Mainline Pokémon game will not be coming out this year (and I think next year too).

What is expected to happen, is either a Legends game (for Gold/Silver or for Black/White) or a Remake (for Gold/Silver or for Black/White, maybe even Black 2/White 2).

Pokémon Company did announce that they have some surprising news. Which gets me thinking.

• Gen 1 on NSO
  • Legends
  • Remake
  • Let's Go
  • Pokémon GO
  • Pokémon Sleep
  • Pokémon Stadium 3?
  • Pokémon Colosseum 3?
  • Scarlet/Violet 3rd/4th DLC (I dont know which one we are on now)
  • Prophecy (A game in the future, like how Legends is a game in the past)

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Didn't we get a Pokemon racing game once and it wasn't very good?