By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

He's the CEO, so he's the one making the big decisions around Nintendo. He must be the reason Twitch has been poorly implemented on Switch, AND for the abysmal performance of the NSO Expansion Pass.

I agree that NSO is in big part his fault, but I don't see how he had more to do with Twitch coming to the Switch than just giving permission for it to happen.

Wasn't he supposed to make sure it happened without major problems?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

I agree that NSO is in big part his fault, but I don't see how he had more to do with Twitch coming to the Switch than just giving permission for it to happen.

It's not a first party game or something. There are people who manage Twitch. I'll hold those acountable for bad implementation.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

It's not a first party game or something. There are people who manage Twitch. I'll hold those acountable for bad implementation.

Point taken, my fine feathered friend, but that won't change the fact that Furukawa's been stingy with classic Nintendo games on Switch, nor has he done hardly anything to improve online services.

I think Hell just froze over...

PAOerfulone said:

So, it seems yelling and cussing at Nintendo for their mistakes sometimes works.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

Holy shit! Melee too, that's huge!

Kakadu18 said:
PAOerfulone said:

Holy shit! Melee too, that's huge!

This feels like it should be just Nintendo trolling, but it doesn't.

Hey, does anyone know if it's possible to trade with yourself if you have Pokemon diamond AND pearl AND two different Switches? I wanna get all three starters in the game and I have two Switches and both Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but here's my plan:

Start Diamond on Switch 1. Chose grass starter.
Start Pearl on Switch 2. Chose Fire Starter
Trade the Fire Starter to Diamond on Switch 1 from Pearl on Switch 2
Start PEarl on Switch 1, chose water Starter.
Trade Water starter from....I think I just went Crosseyed.

Why can't I just use Pokemon Home? I don't want to wait 6 months or whenever to use Pokemon Home. I already bred myself a handful of pokemon (Gible, Riolu, and Ralts) to make up my team. Guh.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Monster Hunter Rise x Sonic collab

Mario Kart Live 2.0 adds a new cup, characters, and splitscreen multiplayer

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/11/18/story-of-seasons-pioneers-of-olive-town-free-content-update-revealed-with-new-series-sales-milestone/

Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town sold 1mil on the Switch alone. I think they previously already announced the 1mil milestone but that combined the Switch and PC sales.