By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:
Mar1217 said:

Me dismissing the rumor doesn't mean I wouldn't wish for exactly that. It's just that first, from a certain point of view, the failing of Zero prolly made them reconsider for any type of future projects for a long time. It's been more than 8 years now since but it's difficult to think of the series surviving in any shape or form without the championing of Miyamoto behind a new project.

I want the rumor to be true too, but then you mentioned Zippo, and he doesn't strike me as reliable.

Well, his latest rumor that has had enough time to pass is so far half-true. Nintendo did not announce anything major at The Game Awards. In that same prediction, he also claimed Switch 2 will be announced in February. If that ends up being correct, the SF rumor may end up being true, we may even see it during the Switch 2 announcement presentation for all we know. But I get why we should be highly skeptical. 

Around the Network

A proper Star Fox game where they dont send the story to the crapper would be nice.

(Havent played Zero though)

But they screwed up Fox and Krystal's relationship on one of the other games - I think the DS games.

BasilZero said:

A proper Star Fox game where they dont send the story to the crapper would be nice.

But they screwed up Fox and Krystal's relationship on one of the other games - I think the DS games.

Star Fox Zero was bad. Supposedly Platinum didn't have nearly as much creative control as they would have liked to make a game, Miyamoto was overflcused on gyro controls, it borrowed assets from an abandoned Wii SF game, and the story was basically a retelling of the 64/original plot with some time travel occurring. It was not the sequel I wanted. It was terrible.

BasilZero said:

I actually like them to get away from the whole Krystal character honestly. She's solely a vestige from the old days of Rare when they were producing Dinosaur Planet at the time. 

I'd prefer for them to actually re-introduce characters from Star Fox 2 instead, Fay and Miyu.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

BasilZero said:

Star Fox Command was a mistake. It's even worse than the fact that they never gave her closure about her past. -_-

Around the Network

End of an era: online services for Wii U and 3DS will be terminated on the 8th of April this year:
https://gonintendo.com/contents/31123-wii-u-3ds-online-services-ending-april-8th-2024

If you want to play Splatoon 1 or Smash Bros 4 for the last time, you've only got another 2 and a half months to do it.

curl-6 said:

End of an era: online services for Wii U and 3DS will be terminated on the 8th of April this year:
https://gonintendo.com/contents/31123-wii-u-3ds-online-services-ending-april-8th-2024

If you want to play Splatoon 1 or Smash Bros 4 for the last time, you've only got another 2 and a half months to do it.

*In The Arms of Angels plays in the background* :( 

Hey guys do you think it would be beneficial for Nintendo to release a Gamecube Mini or an N64 mini first?

BiON!@ 

Hey, let me ask you something.
Do we need Black Princess Peach?
I don't mean to start an argument.
I just want to get some opinions

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 24 January 2024

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Hey, let me ask you something.
Do we need Black Princess Peach?
I don't mean to start an argument.
I just want to get some opinions

No.

Not everything needs to revolve around 13% of the US population and less of the broader gaming audience.