By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

TOTK player creates a self-guided floating weapons platform

Floating cannon weapon system!
byu/crazy_Dd123 inHyruleEngineering

Around the Network

I just played through Sin and Punishment Star Successor Again and fuck I want this in HD

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Sin and Punishment 3 on the next system would be freaking epic.
The first two are so underrated.

curl-6 said:

Sin and Punishment 3 on the next system would be freaking epic.
The first two are so underrated.

We gonna get lost in all da bullet hell glory it offers in HD/4K haha.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I don't know what to make of this Star Fox rumor, it sounds too good to be true.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

I don't know what to make of this Star Fox rumor, it sounds too good to be true.

Welp, that's coming from Zippo, so you know in which garbage bin this rumor's going to !

Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Welp, that's coming from Zippo, so you know in which garbage bin this rumor's going to !

I hate Zippo. -_-

CaptainExplosion said:

I love this rumor. First SF game directly developed by Nintendo internal studios since 64, releasing on Switch 2 and maybe cross gen, releasing within 12 months, and it's focused on online multi-player which means it won't just be some afterthought with minimal modes/excitement.

Please be true!

Me dismissing the rumor doesn't mean I wouldn't wish for exactly that. It's just that first, from a certain point of view, the failing of Zero prolly made them reconsider for any type of future projects for a long time. It's been more than 8 years now since but it's difficult to think of the series surviving in any shape or form without the championing of Miyamoto behind a new project.

Mar1217 said:

Me dismissing the rumor doesn't mean I wouldn't wish for exactly that. It's just that first, from a certain point of view, the failing of Zero prolly made them reconsider for any type of future projects for a long time. It's been more than 8 years now since but it's difficult to think of the series surviving in any shape or form without the championing of Miyamoto behind a new project.

I want the rumor to be true too, but then you mentioned Zippo, and he doesn't strike me as reliable.