By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KLXVER said:
Mar1217 said:

The remake productions and most of their AA productions they've been doing this gen is honestly something of a passing moment looking at how they said they wanted to restructure their productions again. 

Hope we keep getting these projects in the future. So many good RPG's and next year is looking good with FFVII Rebirth, Vision of Mana and SaGa Beyond Emerald !

Also the HD-2D remake of Dragon Quest 3 could be interesting. Really looking forward to Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth. Will probably be my favorite JRPG of this year.

Hahaha. Plz, we do not speak of Dragon Quest III Vaporware Edition until it is shown again :P

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
KLXVER said:

Also the HD-2D remake of Dragon Quest 3 could be interesting. Really looking forward to Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth. Will probably be my favorite JRPG of this year.

Hahaha. Plz, we do not speak of Dragon Quest III Vaporware Edition until it is shown again :P

Has it been that long? I think I first heard about it last year.

KLXVER said:
Mar1217 said:

Has it been that long? I think I first heard about it last year.

It was announced on May 26th 2021 and never shown again. We're nearing the 3 years now ...

Yeah I got my doubts on DQ3 HD-2D - at least for now.

SE's been on a role when it comes to making remasters/remakes.

Hoping to see FF Tactics sooner rather than later.

BasilZero said:

Yeah I got my doubts on DQ3 HD-2D - at least for now.

SE's been on a role when it comes to making remasters/remakes.

Hoping to see FF Tactics sooner rather than later.

Your comment just reminded me of the NVdia leak that occured a few years where we had the names of FFIX remake and Final Fantasy Tactics into the mix. 

Yet to be unveiled...

Same for Ace Attorney 7 ...

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Your comment just reminded me of the NVdia leak that occured a few years where we had the names of FFIX remake and Final Fantasy Tactics into the mix. 

Yet to be unveiled...

I have faith.

They are coming and it will be glorious!

BasilZero said:
Mar1217 said:

Yet to be unveiled...

I have faith.

They are coming and it will be glorious!

Don't slowly transform yourself into an Hollow Knight clown in the meantime :P They've been pretty fervent in their wait since 2019

Mar1217 said:

Don't slowly transform yourself into an Hollow Knight clown in the meantime :P They've been pretty fervent in their wait since 2019

Nah...I wouldnt fall that far lol

But I still think there's a chance that Tactics could be released this year and IX will likely come out in the next 2-3 years - at least to make people interested in the series until the next sequel to FFVII come out.

BasilZero said:
Mar1217 said:

Nah...I wouldnt fall that far lol

But I still think there's a chance that Tactics could be released this year and IX will likely come out in the next 2-3 years - at least to make people interested in the series until the next sequel to FFVII come out.

In that way I can also see them doing this for FFIX because they prolly don't want the lul between FF be too big.

Mar1217 said:

In that way I can also see them doing this for FFIX because they prolly don't want the lul between FF be too big.

I could have sworn there was a rumor stating it got internally delayed due to some backend decisions (which aligns with the recent report of them downsizing on AA and smaller titles like remasters).