By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mar1217 said:

I actually like them to get away from the whole Krystal character honestly. She's solely a vestige from the old days of Rare when they were producing Dinosaur Planet at the time. 

I'd prefer for them to actually re-introduce characters from Star Fox 2 instead, Fay and Miyu.

Speaking of that....I think I will play Star Fox 2 on NSO (If I remember right, its on there....)

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Hey, let me ask you something.
Do we need Black Princess Peach?
I don't mean to start an argument.
I just want to get some opinions

No.

Not everything needs to revolve around 13% of the US population and less of the broader gaming audience.

Perhaps they think they are justified in saying this considering the demographics of the world at large?

However, unlike movies, video games cannot be enjoyed on every continent, so Disney's political theory is not currently useful to Nintendo.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

No.

If they introduced a new Princess that was black, that would be fine, but changing the original character disrespects the creator, the character, and the fans. 

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Would've been more fun if they did one of those "Peach" like OC's instead. Color skin swapping a character from the original always feel wrong especially since the vision is the one that has been constantly used for the past 35th. 

It's as stupid as the person who color swapped a gym leader skin from black to white in Pokémon Sword & Shield. 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

psychicscubadiver said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

No.

If they introduced a new Princess that was black, that would be fine, but changing the original character disrespects the creator, the character, and the fans. 

I prefer that option.

Around the Network

Prince Of Persia: The Lost Crown is a really great metroidvania. I highly recommend it. Fun to explore and upgrade your stuff in this game. Great boss fights as well. And best of all no BS like in some metroidvanias were you have to like...sniff three buckets of water and spin around three times next to a bookshelf to unlock the TRUE final boss and get the TRUE ending. I hate that shit. You spend hours upon hours playing the game and when you beat it, its like "Nope. Fuck you. Not the true end. Go do some BS and come back"

Racewashing established characters is racist trash that disrespects both sides.
We as a society need to grow up past this ridiculous "everything has to pander to me" phase we're in at the moment.

curl-6 said:

We as a society need to grow up past this ridiculous "everything has to pander to me" phase we're in at the moment.

Agreed, but I think Princess Daisy would look better dark skinned because she's supposed to be from a desert kingdom. It would just make more sense to me.

Just put Iris (from Pokemon) in Super Mario or a clone of her.

(I might be a bit bias or not considering I'm currently watching Pokemon Black & White/Best Wishes anime right now ;p)

CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

Agreed, but I think Princess Daisy would look better dark skinned because she's supposed to be from a desert kingdom. It would just make more sense to me.

Is she, though? The Mushroom Kingdom doesn't consist only of deserts.