By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

According to leakers with a reliable track record, Hifi Rush is headed to Switch:

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/459544/rumor-hi-fi-rush-coming-to-nintendo-switch/

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

According to leakers with a reliable track record, Hifi Rush is headed to Switch:

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/459544/rumor-hi-fi-rush-coming-to-nintendo-switch/

Would be a cool game to play along this year in empty software month. Fitting for the Switch too ... Prolly even moreso than on Xbox 😏

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

curl-6 said:

Ohey, I might actually finally play it, then!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Damn, rather it be Rare Replay than Hifi Rush to be honest.

BasilZero said:

Same, and the rumored Banjo-Kazooie that was supposedly greenlit very recently. Hopefully it's a proper Banjo-Kazooie game and not you know what. *blows up cars from Nuts & Bolts*

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Why not both? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Yeah if it does come, I'll pick it up for sure, looks like a fun time, at least if it's a competent port.

Rain Code's cases were less complex than the Danganronpa games, but nevertheless enjoyable. Partly because none of the minigames/challenges were annoying, like for example the rhythm minigames in the Danganronpa series. The overall story of Rain Code was also more coherent and satisfying than any of its spiritual predecessors. It greatly helps that the game's cast isn't entirely compromised of high school students.

I was surprised that the Limited Edition didn't include the season pass, but since I got this version of the game for such a low price, I purchased the season pass. But man, was it disappointing. The four cases can hardly be called cases because they are so streamlined and each one of them lasts only about half an hour, so the price/value ratio is abysmal here.

Not sure if I'd score Rain Code as a 7/10 or an 8/10, probably the most fitting to just go with 7.5/10 instead of restricting myself to full points.

13 Sentinels was a step up for Vanillaware who have usually relied on beautiful 2D graphics to cover up for their shallow gameplay. Still, the gameplay to story ratio could have been better here. The story itself is good, although it relies a lot on flashbacks and tiny fragments to keep things more interesting than they actually are. The gameplay is okay, but it's clear that it was sacrificed for the story. I don't get why they've been adding so many post-game stages instead of incorporating them into the regular gameplay flow to balance the amount of playing and reading better. I've played 25 post-game stages so far and I am really hoping that it's over after 30, because I'm getting very bored despite being able to purchase a lot more upgrades for my sentinels now.

I'd score 13 Sentinels about the same as Rain Code. Neither game offers much replay value and I've played better visual novels than these two.

Dragon Quest Treasures has been fun for a while, but it's open structure and too few warp/travel points make it tedious. I also don't like how the hundreds of treasure items are put in randomly with each visit of a world, because that hurts the very idea of treasure hunting tremendously. Haven't finished this game yet, so I'll refrain from giving a score.

I have yet to start any of the other four games I purchased, but I think I'll go with Labyrinth of Galleria next.

Downloading all of my digital games to my new micro SD card was completed before Christmas, thankfully. Funnily enough, the downloads totaled 333 GB. A good 140 GB of free space left, plus 19 GB in the system memory. That will certainly be sufficient for the rest of Switch's lifecycle, especially because I don't plan to buy many digital games from now on.

I'm still undecided if I'll buy Another Code Recollection right away, but Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Princess Peach: Showtime in February and March, respectively, are almost guaranteed day 1 purchases for me. There's certainly no shortage of new games to play until Switch's successor launches, plus many old games left to enjoy. Now I only hope that Nintendo doesn't commit blunders with their next hardware, so that the games keep coming to Nintendo hardware.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Does anyone have a list of upcoming Switch exclusives? (As in, on Switch but not PS5/XSX)

Trying to make a list but all the googling I'm doing is giving me like 90% multiplatform games. Doesn't do much for my list.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:

Does anyone have a list of upcoming Switch exclusives? (As in, on Switch but not PS5/XSX)

Trying to make a list but all the googling I'm doing is giving me like 90% multiplatform games. Doesn't do much for my list.

The notable ones.

Paper Mario TTYD
Princess Peach's Showtime
Luigi's Mansion 2
Another Code Re:Collection
Mario VS DK
Shiren the Wanderer: The Mystery Dungeon of Serpentcoil Island
Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time