By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo games would you not give their seal of Quality to?

That seal only means they make money from it. Has nothing to do with quality. They're rotten liars. Should be 'Nintendo Seal of Revenue'.

Around the Network
toot1231 said:
Mario Sunshine
it literally feels unfinished

Mario sunshine always gets a lot of hate and I see people saying there are a ton of bugs in it etc but I never encoutnered anything like that.

I never finished the game though, is it not until later on it gets bad, the first 4-6 hours or so that I played seemed good to me.

Mario Party 4,5,6,7, etc.

Zombie U

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Super Mario Sunshine

*crow caws in distance*

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

The "Seal" is on all games, even third party! http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_Seal_of_Quality On my games (PAL) it still says "Original Nintendo Seal Of Quality" but according to the wikipedia article it has been changed to "Official Nintendo Seal". Is this the case in the US?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Game and Wario and Wii U Party. What the fuck, Nintendo?

Game and Wario was a big disappointment.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

what about that Link Crossbow training on Wii :(

Super Mario Galaxy. What an unfinished game. ;)

Game & Wario
NSMB2
Pokemon Black & White 2
PokePark games
Steeldiver
probably a few more can't think right now

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Metroid Other M, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Wii Music, Star Fox Adventures and Game & Wario.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---