By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo games would you not give their seal of Quality to?

From first party ninty I have no complaint on what I played.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Mario Tennis Open.

Such a huge disappointment, the RPG style Mario Tennis game on GBA was the best sports game I have ever played, this was utter crap.

Super Mario World
Super Metroid
LOZ: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Galaxy
Star Fox 64
Metroid Prime
Pokémon Red and Blue
Super Smash Bros Melee

All of these are the most broken and poorly designed games ever made and don't live up to Nintendo's  standards.

ninjapirate42 said:
People seem to not approve of Wii Party U but I love that, my friends and I play it all the time. While it is mostly a rehashed version of the Wii version, I think there are enough fun new mini games on it.

And love me some Wind Waker <3

Wii Party U is great for what it is, it also helped move quite a few consoles in Japan when it was bundled.

thepurplewalrus said:

Super Mario World
Super Metroid
LOZ: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Galaxy
Star Fox 64
Metroid Prime
Pokémon Red and Blue
Super Smash Bros Melee

All of these are the most broken and poorly designed games ever made and don't live up to Nintendo's  standards.

Oh agreed, meanwhile Other M deserves the seal of quality the most because it is the only game that came anywhere near close to being next gen (last gen of course).

Think about it

-Fully voiced acted

-Realistic art direction (at least the most realistic out of the Nintendo brand Wii games)

-Had a mature story (and one of the only Nintendo games with true depth of story even when speaking of the Metroid series)

I rest my case.

Around the Network

Other M. It's like Nintendo went out of their way to create one of the worst games ever made. Playing it made me want to light my Wii on fire. And myself.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Squeezol said:
Super Mario Galaxy. What an unfinished game. ;)

I think you misspelt Orcarina of Time. *grabs popcorn*

d21lewis said:
Game and Wario and Wii U Party. What the fuck, Nintendo?

Wii Party U is decent.

Game & Wario has very few mini games and they don't seem fun.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I expected Game and Wario to be like WarioWare: Smooth Moves.

Boy, was I f*cking WRONG.

Fusioncode said:
Other M. It's like Nintendo went out of their way to create one of the worst games ever made. Playing it made me want to light my Wii on fire. And myself.

DOes this count since Team Ninja was the one who developed this title?