By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are some of the niche games you're looking forward to playing?

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Silence - The Whispered World 2
Subnautica
Thimbleweed Park
Dungeons 2
War of the Overworld
Lumino City
Life is Feudal
Sunset
Train Fever
Karmaflow
Marvin's Mittens
Exogenesis
The Pillars of the Earth
Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements
Grim Fandango Remastered
Day of the Tentacle SE
Armikrog
Jack Houston & the Necronauts
The Devil's Men
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Pillars of Eternity
Elite: Dangerous
Last Life

Around the Network

D4!

The next Etrian Odyssey.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

PullusPardus said:

True. Also you reminded me of Neptunia scene I wanted to post here. The LAN party scene.

actually im currently playing neptunia MK2, and i havent seen that scene but i do know its there because there is a trophy for it.

also the jump in quality from the first neptunia to neptunia MK2 is quite BIG, but it also helps the fact that the first neptunia was so bad XD.

Ratchet & Clank remake/boot.

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Chris Hu said:

Well it will probably sell less then a million since only three of the Tales games have crossed the one million mark so far on one console but if you include games that where on multiple consoles and digital sales the number is higher.  D4 is super niche then since it sold less then 100K so far.

I think it was a big mistake on Namco's part to not port Tales of Zestiria on the PS4 ...

They could have sold tons of units in North America since it's practically the only console with momentum and the proper audience ...

Should've taken notes from Atlus IMO ...

It might eventually get ported.  Also all the Tales games from the 7th generation should have been multiplatform, Vesperia sold pretty good on the 360 and file size for porting the other games would not have been a issue since they are all less then 8GB and would have fit on a single disc.

Chris Hu said:

It might eventually get ported.  Also all the Tales games from the 7th generation should have been multiplatform, Vesperia sold pretty good on the 360 and file size for porting the other games would not have been a issue since they are all less then 8GB and would have fit on a single disc.

TBH, I don't think it will ever get ported ...

Vesperia did decent in North America but it flopped in Japan for various reasons so Namco could certainly try and experiment more in that department to know exactly how much interest xbox users have for JRPGs ... 

In the grand scheme of things, every game on Wii U is practically niche.

estebxx said:
PullusPardus said:

True. Also you reminded me of Neptunia scene I wanted to post here. The LAN party scene.

actually im currently playing neptunia MK2, and i havent seen that scene but i do know its there because there is a trophy for it.

also the jump in quality from the first neptunia to neptunia MK2 is quite BIG, but it also helps the fact that the first neptunia was so bad XD.

How much would you rate it?

Axiom Verge, Grim Fandango & New Ace Attorney all look quite sweet.