By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are some of the niche games you're looking forward to playing?

Zero escape 3 and the atelier games for me.

What about you? Also are tales of games considered niche?

Around the Network

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse! Its already out on the 3ds but I really want to get it for the wiiU instead when that comes out either by the end of December or in January

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Xenoblade is considered niche, right? If so, Xenoblade Chronicles X for sure.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

The Last Guardian. It's so niche, you probably never heard of it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Probably none for me ...

Around the Network

thimbleweed park

Persona 5 and Yakuza 5.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse! Its already out on the 3ds but I really want to get it for the wiiU instead when that comes out either by the end of December or in January

The one from kickstarter? They are making two correct?

PullusPardus said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

The one from kickstarter? They are making two correct?

Idk if its from Kickstarter cause I don't really follow that but yea, they made a 3ds version which is already out and a wiiU version which is coming out and thats pretty much all I know loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

hinch said:
Persona 5 and Yakuza 5.

Yakuza 5 news was the biggest news for me on VGAs I waited so long for that game.