By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are some of the niche games you're looking forward to playing?

Splatoon, for the moment.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
hinch said:
Kerotan said:
PullusPardus said:
Kerotan said:
No mans sky.

That's pretty popular.

The Order 1886 then. According to everybody, nobody is getting it unless it's bargain bin!

Shooters aren't niche.. and the game already has a high number of pre-orders

the order was joke :p

Yakuza 5
Persona 5
Tales of Zesteria

No mans sky and wild.

estebxx said:

God Eater 2 Rage Burst
Fairie Fencer Advent Dark Force
Tales of Zestiria
Yakuza 5
Hyperdevotion Noire: Godess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia V II
Disgaea 5

also Persona 5

there is way to many nice games that i want to play (that list could be 3 times as long if i included games that have already come out, but i havent bought yet).

while the AAA western games are more popular there isnt enough of them out there that im interested on (of every 10 AAA games announced i wanna play about 7 of them, but i would end up buying 4 or 6 max), the niche games on the other hand... there is just... way more of them out there (its just that people dont even know about them), and since i can get into any type of game i have been getting a lot of niche games as of late.

True. Also you reminded me of Neptunia scene I wanted to post here. The LAN party scene.

Around the Network

Guilty Gear Xrd, Bayonetta 2 and X.

PullusPardus said:

Zero escape 3 and the atelier games for me.

What about you? Also are tales of games considered niche?

Not sure but if they are then I'm looking forward to Tales of Zestria.  Can't really think of anything else maybe the second instalment of D4 if it actually happens.

MoHasanie said:
Is Ori and the blind forest niche? I'm looking forward to that.

Yeah, its pretty niche not really looking forward to that but I might get it eventually.

Chris Hu said:

Not sure but if they are then I'm looking forward to Tales of Zestria.  Can't really think of anything else maybe the second instalment of D4 if it actually happens.

I'd consider anything that sells under a million units to be niche so yes, Tales of Zestria would probably count ...

i guess yakuza 5