By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forbes* - The PS4 And Xbox One Are Already Out Of Date

A lot of people were already complaining about a $600 console even tough it was on par with the most high-end PC of it's time and had the best blu-ray drive. And than they run into the stores for the PS4 with has nothing new, it's annoys me.

Around the Network

The amount of people playing games over 1080p on pc is a very small percentage.

4 ≈ One

Forbes. Classic.

i'd like to know that man's opinion of Wii's 480p and ps360 720p when 1080p already existed..

vivster said:
Wow. These people have no idea about video games.
The consoles are old and weak, yes, but 4K gaming is a long way off.

They're not old just vecause their outdated their still only ten months old.

lol, completely out of touch with reality.

What he doesn't realize is that these black or white plastic consoles are already out of date.  What I want is solid 24 carat gold to match my throne, and by end of next year everybody will have that.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

Yes, lets rush into 4K gaming! We still have some more companies to bankrupt afterall!

How much would be the sales required for that to break even? 5 million? Cant wait for the world where all the games you get are CoD, Battlefield and Assassins Creed. It will be the day where i exit gaming.

The new consoles are exactly as i predicted them to be. Any more powerful would be great but also too pricey to penetrate the market. These ones are not perfect, but they will do perfectly fine for the next 6 years.

Forbes has been bashing PS4 ever since they realised that PS4 was leading the sales race. I think they wrote 3-5 articles last month.

Don't copy random editorials.

DaltonAbbey said:
Forbes. Classic.

i'd like to know that man's opinion of Wii's 480p and ps360 720p when 1080p already existed..

Apparently they were obsolete before release, so with the new consoles only becoming obsolete shortly after release they are actually better.

They were outdated before they were announced. 4K will not catch up until probably five to six years from now so by that time next gen consoles would release or the hardware companies stop making consoles (probable)

Forbes sometimes manage to wow me with their insightful articles!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---