By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita's presence at E3 2014...

m0ney said:
Grim Fandango on Vita. It will be just as awesome as Full Throttle on PSP, if only Fandango wasn't such a hassle to play as it is a classic 'classic adventure' - getting stuck all the time, countless hours of backtracking, trying every inventory item on everything. I think Fandango is my favorite terrible game.

Sort of off topic but that Shafer bit with the fake letter cracked me up.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
brendude13 said:
Yup, Sony have written it off. Bastards.

Wats funny too as they didn't keep the name for Vita TV :o

Still undecided of which to get cuz i really need a vita, i think A regular Vita would be better cuz Playstation TV =/= all vita games

Exactly, that was the real kicker.

I'd go with a regular Vita, may as well go portable.

Edit: I guess it could have been worse, Grim Fandango is a big deal, and they actually mentioned Tales of Hearts R!

Actually it had a stronger presence then last year, or at least on par with the PS TV and Tales of Hearst R, and a couple of smaller titles announced (and a dozen indie titles) I can say that it was good enough for me to easily have things to play on it for the next year or two . Still, not even Fifa? WTF? No Madden? No yearly franchise?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

did i miss hear or did he say a "100" games in development for the vita very quickly last night

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

but the vita e3 presentation must be a huge success if people are excited about a 16 year old pc port ...
but sadly i kinda expected it :(

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
Co-signed. I really don't know why anyone got the Vita. It was obviously doomed from the get-go.

I bought one at launch and haven't stopped playing games on it since. It takes more than 80% of my gaming time and I have a ps3 and pc. There are many incredible games released on it which make it the best device I've ever owned. I have enough vita games to play for years to come, so I could not disagree more.

GdaTyler said:

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Barenziah said:
did i miss hear or did he say a "100" games in development for the vita very quickly last night

95 indies and 5 ports.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

In TGS we trust.

Soriku said:
Mystro-Sama said:
In TGS we trust.

I wouldn't if I were you.

Too late, already hyped.