By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita's presence at E3 2014...

Pristine20 said:
Co-signed. I really don't know why anyone got the Vita. It was obviously doomed from the get-go.

I just wanted PS1 and PSP game libraries available again after giving my PSP to my cousin.  They even managed to half ass that sigh.  

Around the Network

E3 is in the US, this is to be expected since SCEA doesn't know what a Vita is. There is a reason the Vita TV became PS TV. _-_

I was so focused on the PS4 I kinda forgot about the Vita :P

I almost completely forgot about Vita until they briefly mentioned it. Then, I was like aww man they have totally ditched the Vita. Nintendo marches on in the face of the mobile onslaught.

" A Vita you say, Tyler? We have no idea what you are talking about! "

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

all i see is people "claiming PSVita getting no support" or the PSVita is dead, or Sony has stop support for the PSVita, whats ironic is if the playstation TV takes off by default the PSVita get's support.

So how is it dead, many keep claiming that the PSVita is now a "zombie" platform but yet its still out of the grave..lmao

http://cloud.attackofthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/black-ops-declassified-zombies-mode.jpg

its dead, 2012, it has to be dead, 2013, Sony just killed the PSVita 2014, 2015? hey how about 2016? wait..wait i got it  2017 yeah it has to be dead by than...lmao

i must say the doom saying has stayed consitant..lol

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

sony took the 'vita support' too literally ...
because they put that system on 'life support'

but oh well as long as the jp 3rd parties localize their games to the west i dont really mind.

Poor Vita.

They're selling it a higher price than the 360 and PS3 here in Israel, yay I guess?

I wanted them to how gameplay of a new vita game.

We Are One