By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita's presence at E3 2014...

All I can say is RIP PS Vita (Outside of Japan). I'm kind of disappointed, but this was expected. I can depend on SCEJ for Vita games and I'm fine with that. I can't wait for TGS for Gravity Rush 2 which will most likely be shown.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

But it will streamz your PS4s !!1
No yeah that was just a "yeah we know we have a PS Vita, here, have some free to plays and...play home console games on your couch, or better ! Sell your PS Vita and enjoy your PS Vita games on Playstation TV !!!"

I wanted to see Vita, especially games like Gravity Rush!

They killed it seriously, Aside from Playstation TV announcement (lol, they took out the Vita in the name), i was pissed

Yeah, it was incredible... Sony totally forgot to talk about the PS Vita!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Poor PSVita... T_T

He does not deserve this end ...

Around the Network

Brings a whole new meaning to Playstation PORTable

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It's sad. Now I really hope it gets hacked, so I can at least get emulators on it and have something to play with it on the go.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

It's kind of clear they have given up on it. People can say otherwise, but it's so true. Now it is only a device for indies and ports of PS1/PS2 games and streaming capabilities. It is no more than a PS4 companion device now. It's a shame, but it's all Sony's fault with their crappy decisions and advertisements. It's sad because it really had potential. It's not over yet for PS Vita in Japan so I'm happy about that because I enjoy their original PS Vita games much much more than from the West. If it dies in Japan then it's over.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

pbroy said:
It's sad. Now I really hope it gets hacked, so I can at least get emulators on it and have something to play with it on the go.

Hackers need to own one first. I dont know or have even seen one single person with a Vita in my country (Trinidad and Tobago) and this is a Sony fanboy country.

Vita means "life"