By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita's presence at E3 2014...

Glad i wasn't the only one to note Vita absence. That's was sad.

Around the Network

I held out hope that when they were going on and on about the remote play function that it would blossom into some Vita love with new game announcements, even Gravity Rush 2 being officially announced would have done me but nothing... Well like others have said, we at least have Japanese games to keep us going!

Bring on Freedom Wars

Disappointing how little they cared for it, but ah well. At least third-party Japanese devs appreciate it T_T

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I can say that too. Sony burried Vita on west tonight. Im waiting for Grim Fandango Remastered and i hope Sega dont take too long to bring Phantasy Star Nova over west, cuz im almost selling my Vita.

In my mind, this is why Microsoft beat Sony this round. Microsoft had almost as much support shown for the 2005 360 (Forza Hoirizon 2 is multiplat, as are some 3rd party games) as Sony did for the 2011 Vita.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

God dammit Sony you could've just had a 5 minute montage of new Vita games being localized and that would've been perfectly fine. :(

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

brendude13 said:
Yup, Sony have written it off. Bastards.

Wats funny too as they didn't keep the name for Vita TV :o

Still undecided of which to get cuz i really need a vita, i think A regular Vita would be better cuz Playstation TV =/= all vita games

They could have at least localized some Japanese titles. If not, fvck it, I'll import them.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

noname2200 said:
Justagamer said:
I just hope I can sell mine and get a half decent return on it... 3G oled model.

I'll give you $5 and a high five, if you pay shipping.

Lol, a high five! I couldn't let you commit to that...

Co-signed. I really don't know why anyone got the Vita. It was obviously doomed from the get-go.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler