By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita's presence at E3 2014...

joeorc said:

all i see is people "claiming PSVita getting no support" or the PSVita is dead, or Sony has stop support for the PSVita, whats ironic is if the playstation TV takes off by default the PSVita get's support.

So how is it dead, many keep claiming that the PSVita is now a "zombie" platform but yet its still out of the grave..lmao

http://cloud.attackofthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/black-ops-declassified-zombies-mode.jpg

its dead, 2012, it has to be dead, 2013, Sony just killed the PSVita 2014, 2015? hey how about 2016? wait..wait i got it  2017 yeah it has to be dead by than...lmao

i must say the doom saying has stayed consitant..lol

And looking at Sony and Nintendo past when supporting devices, it's very likely that the 3DS stops being manufactured first.

Around the Network

What's worse than Final Fantasy Type-0 not being announced for Vita?

Being UNannounced. Fucking disgrace.

Mystro-Sama said:
Soriku said:
Mystro-Sama said:
In TGS we trust.

I wouldn't if I were you.

Too late, already hyped.

It's alright to be hyped. Last year Gravity Rush 2 was mentioned so this year is a definite tease or reveal. As for Last Guardian it has better chances of being teased there since it's a Japanese title. You are not wrong to be hyped. Let the hype flow through you.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

torok said:

And looking at Sony and Nintendo past when supporting devices, it's very likely that the 3DS stops being manufactured first.

Do you think Sony or Nintendo will release another handheld?

benao87 said:
torok said:

Do you think Sony or Nintendo will release another handheld?

I actually believe both will do it, at least because of the Japanese market.