By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita's presence at E3 2014...

GdaTyler said:
They could have at least localized some Japanese titles. If not, fvck it, I'll import them.

So far we know Oreshika 2 and Freedom Wars is coming from Sony, and that's about it :/ (There's Gravity Rush 2 but we don't know when it's coming out)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
Co-signed. I really don't know why anyone got the Vita. It was obviously doomed from the get-go.

For Japanese games, that's why I got it.

Akiran said:
Pristine20 said:
Co-signed. I really don't know why anyone got the Vita. It was obviously doomed from the get-go.

Should've bought a 3DS instead in that case. Forgive me if you already have one.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
Akiran said:
Pristine20 said:

Should've bought a 3DS instead in that case. Forgive me if you already have one.

I have both and I love them both

This time i think Sony should really discount the Vita, indie did not help vita sale in past so it will never save vita so why they still announce indie game they should find a way to convince third party to support Vita

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Akiran said:
Pristine20 said:
Akiran said:
Pristine20 said:

I have both and I love them both

Ah, if you already have a 3DS, I can see why you would get a Vita as well.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Unprecendented partnership!

I'm really surprised they didn't announce a Vita Minecraft bundle. It's a no brainer, and only realistic thing I can think of that could actually sell some Vitas in the West.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Sony is placing all Vita hope on PSNow

Besides that the system is dead. Sony knows it, it just a matter of time before the Vita fans figure it out...

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Pristine20 said:
Akiran said:
Pristine20 said:

That's why I got a 3DS this year. I knew Sony would stop supporting Vita so now I have a console with a library I have yet to dig into.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5