By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Conversation I overheard in Tesco carpark "more children = more dole"

Last night when I left Tesco as I was putting my groceries in my boot I overheard a conversation between 2 polish woman, one about 30 and one about 60 (presumably her mother) getting out of the car beside me. I heard the younger woman say "more children = more dole for me huehuehue..plus all the baby daddies have to pay me too. I'm gonna be rich!".. :o She then went on to say how many kids she wanted but I couldn't really make it out, pretty sure it was in the high teens though.. It's crazy that people like her can just come over to this country and scrounge off the welfare system.

Around the Network

Report her, the welfare system should be about people with no other choice and not parasites. By the way they exist in every single country,

These women or parasites or however you want to call them, are not the problem. Welfare is the problem.
A government solution to a problem is always worse than the problem.

man-bear-pig said:

Last night when I left Tesco as I was putting my groceries in my boot I overheard a conversation between 2 polish woman, one about 30 and one about 60 (presumably her mother) getting out of the car beside me. I heard the younger woman say "more children = more dole for me huehuehue..plus all the baby daddies have to pay me too. I'm gonna be rich!".. :o She then went on to say how many kids she wanted but I couldn't really make it out, pretty sure it was in the high teens though.. It's crazy that people like her can just come over to this country and scrounge off the welfare system.

There is millions more like her that have been getting away with this shit for years, but as soon as someone opens their mouth the EU pulls the race card.

spurgeonryan said:
What is a dole, and is a "Boot" an English name for Car?

Oh wow.

Around the Network

I live across the road from some Somali immigrants who've never done a days work in this country, and are being kept for free by the taxpayer. Last night I couldn't get my car out of my drive, as a pizza delivery man was blocking me in, whilst delivering a fuck ton of food to these dossers. I also noticed how every light was on in their house and all the windows were open on a cold night, etc... I guess when you don't pay the bills you don't care?

I'm working my bollocks off to fund these parasites, it makes me feel sick.

The leftie tree huggers and powers that be should be burned alive, and the immigrants (who bring or provide nothing) should be sent packing.

Also, the burglary rates and crime have gone through the roof since the council have forced Eastern European immigrants upon us. It's very sad, and completely unfair.

spurgeonryan said:
What is a dole, and is a "Boot" an English name for Car?

Dole is the equivalent of Welfare/Unemployment benefit. It's a slang word dating back to WWI, describing how the government were "doling out" money.

Boot is the equivalent of Trunk,  more popularly used in the majority of the english speaking world outside of NA and Jamaica.

The best is what they call it in South Asia. It is reffered to as a dickie/dicky.

Yes, unscrupulous people are going to take advantage of the good. It's a negative side effect of helping people. Either make your good actions more efficient, and decide to become evil. It's fairly simple.

Love and tolerate.

hah, I thought more dole meant the orange juice. More kids, need more orange juice. Made sense...sense enough for a man-bear thread, all things considered.

Parasites :/

Every so often I'll go the grocery store and people will offer me their ebt cards so I can free food. I think it's a nice gesture-- definitely a waste of government cheese so I turn them down.