By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have to admit, I wasn't really interested until I watched this.

Tagged games:

People, please download the demo. It{s so freaking amazing!!

Around the Network
hsrob said:
Runa216 said:
Watching that trailer did two things:

1 - Made me think I'd just witnessed the entire plot from beginning to end.

2 - Made me REALLY want to see if that is the plot from beginning to end, thus making me interested in it.

Apparently Kamiya (the director) has confirmed that there were no spoilers in the trailer.

i saw a tweet that said it was about 20% of the story 

I just really wish that it will get the sales that it deserves, be it physical or digital, hopefully it sells.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Who is this being developed by? Too lazy to look it up.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Who is this being developed by? Too lazy to look it up.

Platinum games. Look them up.

Around the Network

Interest in this game seems to have substantially increased since the ND...
I hope Nintendo realizes they have a potential gem on their hands...
Give this game the promotion that Pikmin 3 and Lego City deserved and then some...
I see a pretty good amount of promotion for 3DS games, now I want to see some for Wii U games...
This one in particular...

Have a nice day...

typical Nintendo hidden gem nobody carez about....i do so im a happy person

The art style is gorgeous, and I love the Saturday morning cartoon-style storytelling. The gameplay, on the other hand, I'm not sure about. I imagine it would probably make more sense if I got some hands-on time with the game, but right now it looks a bit too chaotic to me, like it would be a little tough to keep track of what you are doing with all the other heroes swarming around you.

archbrix said:
DamnTastic said:

WiiU is getting the gaemz. Now advertise that shit

This. If Nintendo doesn't advertise the hell out of this game - and I mean advertise it well - then they're idiots. 

Agreed.

One of the predominant misconceptions about Nintendo is that they stick to the same old franchises; they need to show this isn't true by advertising new IPs like W101.

The Direct and demo were a good start; now they need to put some ads on TV; decent ads that aren't pitched at 8 year olds and repulse teens and insecure adults.

Sadly, I can see this game being sent out to die without the promotion it needs. Poor sales for this game could result in less new IPs and less W101-type collaborations in the future.

The character models and art style kinda reminds me a bit of "Viewtiful Joe." Anyone else get that vibe from this game, or is it just me?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.