By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have to admit, I wasn't really interested until I watched this.

Tagged games:

Same here, glad to see their putting a compelling looking story plot with it.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

I 100 percent agree.  I had no interest in the game at all prior, but after watching the direct it has my attention.  Not saying that with limited funds I'll be buying it right away vs some of the other titles coming out, but it looks great and has me now thinking that I would like to buy it.

NightDragon83 said:
The character models and art style kinda reminds me a bit of "Viewtiful Joe." Anyone else get that vibe from this game, or is it just me?

Same here, and that's why this game has me hyped so much, Viewtiful Joe was one of my favorite Gamecube games.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
NightDragon83 said:
The character models and art style kinda reminds me a bit of "Viewtiful Joe." Anyone else get that vibe from this game, or is it just me?

Same here, and that's why this game has me hyped so much, Viewtiful Joe was one of my favorite Gamecube games.

I was waiting for one of the characters in the trailer to yell out "Henshin a Go Go, Baby!", lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Well damn. I haven't seen something with so many stereotypes look that amazing since the first season of Power Rangers. That's a system seller if I ever saw one.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Frankly they'e not marketing this game well. It's so confusing, they aren't trying enough to explain it.

I want to like it, but I don't feel it yet. Mostly I am (somewhat) hyped just because Platinum is making it, so I'm hoping for a smart game with depth and cool humor at the same time.

I hope they don't expect this to sell well. As I said they're doing their worst in explaining it, mistakes in marketing. Also why are they presenting it as an awkward child-superheroes cartoon in this trailer? That market is miniscule. It's a very niche game, borderline extreme niche. Nothing wrong with that, I love originality, but as I said I hope they realize this won't sell many copies.

In the perdiction thread I said 230K before end of 2013, but this trailer made me realize even that is too optimistic. Even with a 90% Meta it won't sell 200K before end of 2013.

Platinum games rarely if ever disappoint.

But am I too old for this? It seems like a kiddy game but looks so fun.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:

It reminds me of Viewtiful Joe (some of the same people from that series worked on this) and other than it being colorful, it doesn't seem all that "kiddy" to me. I mean, have you seen how big the female villains tits are?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
the2real4mafol said:

It reminds me of Viewtiful Joe (some of the same people from that series worked on this) and other than it being colorful, it doesn't seem all that "kiddy" to me. I mean, have you seen how big the female villains tits are?

if Viewtiful Joe and Pikmin fucked and had a baby, it would be Wonderful 101

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

adriane23 said:
the2real4mafol said:

I somehow didn't notice lol 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018