By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have to admit, I wasn't really interested until I watched this.

Tagged games:

I was going to get Splinter Cell Wii U this month..sod that, after seeing the direct trailer its W101 all the way for me baby.

Around the Network

I have to admit I loved the game even more after playing the demo. They should put it on all if not most Wii U kiosk they have out there for people to try out. If I had not bought the Wii U at launch this game would have convinced me to pick up the system. It's that refreshing and unique...a breath of fresh air from all the FPS and GoW/DmC clones out there!!!

I was on the fence between Rayman Legends and W101 but after playing both demos, I found W101 a lot more entertaining and more visually appealing than RL. Maybe I'll be picking up RL after a couple of price drops, but with W101, Sonic LW, Pikmin 3, LoZ:WWHD, DK:TF, and SM3DW it will be a very difficult to justify picking up RL at full price when it's competing with such quality software.

NightDragon83 said:
brute said:
NightDragon83 said:
The character models and art style kinda reminds me a bit of "Viewtiful Joe." Anyone else get that vibe from this game, or is it just me?

Same here, and that's why this game has me hyped so much, Viewtiful Joe was one of my favorite Gamecube games.

I was waiting for one of the characters in the trailer to yell out "Henshin a Go Go, Baby!", lol.

I love Hideki Kamiya