By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Wii U will sell under 7m in 2013

Thoughts?

No chance. The Wii U will... 415 53.34%

I agree, the Wii U will s... 363 46.66%

Total:778
TheLastStarFighter said:

Cool, it would be great if the new bundles and price do grab casual interest.

If only they would ADVERTISE.  I`ve seen more ads for the PS4 and Xbox One in the last few days than I've seen for the Wii U (console, not games) all year!  Anyway, she got it as well as a $50 warranty thingy.  She's proud of herself.  I didn't have the heart to say that Nintendo products usually don't break.  Oh well. 

Around the Network
attaboy said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

Cool, it would be great if the new bundles and price do grab casual interest.

If only they would ADVERTISE.  I`ve seen more ads for the PS4 and Xbox One in the last few days than I've seen for the Wii U (console, not games) all year!  Anyway, she got it as well as a $50 warranty thingy.  She's proud of herself.  I didn't have the heart to say that Nintendo products usually don't break.  Oh well. 

Just give her the love she deserves for being such a good mother!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

That was great. The prediction will still be wrong but for falling short rather than being too low. You can't beat up on people that make predictions too bad though if you are not willing to make one yourself.

EDIT: Misread his prediction. He said under 7 million. Spot on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Man i really wish they would advertising more.

Holy shit, I just realized the OP is from January. What a prophet. XD

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

Around the Network
superchunk said:
You're crazy.

Its not like Wii, but it will do better than PS360 did.

I wasn't planning on making a real prediction until March (see my other thread), but it will be greater than 7m.

Well ok then. Damn game droughts.

Oooh only just realised this was bumped..

It's currently on 1,741,857 with 8(?) tracking weeks left in the year so it needs to sell over 657k weekly until the end of the year to prove me wrong.

WHO'S CRAZI NOW GUIS?!!

I could have sworn I replied to this thread like months and months ago agreeing with you.

It was pretty obvious the Wii-U was not going to sell 7 million when the PS3 in 07 only did 8.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

111k sold this week, so it's now on 1,844,867 sold with 6 weeks left...

man-bear-pig said:
111k sold this week, so it's now on 1,844,867 sold with 6 weeks left...

Dont let zeroo999 see this