By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your favorite 3rd Party Wii game?

Just Dance :D

Easily the best game on the Wii this gen. Either that or the second.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter Tri

No more heroes 1 & 2... Honorable mention to the house of the dead overkill, Agent washington and G are a blast!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Iwould have to say that so far it is Lost in Shadow.

WiiBox3 said:
Metallicube said:
Does Xenoblade count, or is that second party? If not, I'd say Little King's Story. I was addicted to that game at one point..

I still need to try this one out.

Xenoblade is actually a second party game. (Though I might be first since I think they own 100% of the developer Monolith Soft) EDIT: Yes it is a first party developer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monolith_Soft

It is pretty hard to say there are just too many:

Ookami, Lost in Shadow, de Blob, Monster Hunter, No More Heroes, House of the Dead: Overkill, Little King's Story.

Around the Network

Okami but that's a PS2 game haha

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Not that much to choose from for me, so Goldeneye easily takes it, i still play. HOD Overkill comes second

I'm going to be boring and say MH Tri, but I have also logged a lot of hours on GoldenEye.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I know it was on PS2 already, but it has to be Okami. The game was absolutely fantastic. The style, music and gameplay all came together magically.

The Trauma Center series. It was one of the first 3rd party games I bought (together with TP and RE4) and I really enjoyed it, felt very fresh. Had even more fun with the sequel's co-op and the updates in the import brought in a slew of other specialties!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"