By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your favorite 3rd Party Wii game?

After seeing all the Monster Hunter posts, I've decided I really have to go back and play some more of that game.. I got maybe 10 hours into it, but I don't think that is enough to truly appreciate it, considering some have reported to log 100+ hours into the game.

Around the Network

Too many to choose from - Sakara Wars, Lara Croft Anniversary, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, Dewy's Adventure, The Conduit, Goldeneye, The Godfather, Monster Hunter 3, Tiger Woods - The Masters, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, RE 4, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, NHL 2k10, Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, Just Dance, Boom Blox Bash Party,  Lego Star Wars, Lego Pirates, Mercury Meltdown, Kororinpa, Tales of Monkey Island, Sam & Max, Secret Files, Broken Sword, Red Steel (not 2), Bully, Dokapon Kingdom, Zack & Wiki, Ivy the Kiwi

Plus many other great games I simply havn't had much time to play but really enjoyed what I did: The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Scarface, Okami, Fragile, Opoona, NHL Slapshot, Fluidity, Art of Balance, Fatal Frame 4, Go Vacation, Fishing Resort, Fishing Master, Mushroom Men, Overlord: Dark Legend

Ironically, I think HoTD: Overkill, MadWorld, No More Heroes, De Blob and Red Steel 2 are amongst the most overhyped Wii games. Played them all, and while they were good, they didn't make my list (above). Havn't played De Blob 2 or NMH 2 yet.

Goldeneye, The last story, Red steel 2, Epic mickey, Pro evolution soccer, Boom blox, Sonic colours,
honourable mention to cursed mountain, to many it wasnt the best but i applaud it for trying to be a different take on the horror genre.

My favorite would have to be No More Heroes II. The first one was enjoyable as well, but I found myself more easily absorbed by the second.

Hmm

Monster Hunter Tri by far.

Around the Network

MURAMASA

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Okami. Hands down.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Rogue Trooper: The Quartz Zone Massacre

My vote is for No More Heroes 2.