By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware/Software Dec 24th up

Go 360, almost 1 million week in americas alone. Nobody have though in its 6th year the 360 would have been kicking everyone. I belive than this is going to be the biggest "xbox" year and xmas in many years. Hope to be wrong of course.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network

Has the PSP ever outsold the DS during this Week of the Year?

Carl2291 said:
Has the PSP ever outsold the DS during this Week of the Year?

Has PSP EVER outsold the DS full stop?

kowenicki said:
Shura said:
Go 360, almost 1 million week in americas alone. Nobody have though in its 6th year the 360 would have been kicking everyone. I belive than this is going to be the biggest "xbox" year and xmas in many years. Hope to be wrong of course.

Nobody?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=132014&page=1

Hurry up and update (and make the chart clearer if possible)

3DS is just amazing!

Around the Network

The last time we see massive sales till next year, Wii to end up just ver 94M when it's all said and done. . 360 close to 65M, and awesome 3DS sales.  3DS software is great,

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

My friend brought a vita. So does VG include HK numbers?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Looks like Skyrim will be just shy of 5 million on the 360 It might also outsell Battlefield 3 in a week or two. Damn that game has done work.

Also Halo Reach is essentially over 10 million in total sales when you combine VGC sales + digital copies via the Holiday Bundle + any other digital sales it has gotten over the 6+ months it's been on demand on XBL.

yo_john117 said:
Looks like Skyrim will be just shy of 5 million on the 360 It might also outsell Battlefield 3 in a week or two. Damn that game has done work.

Also Halo Reach is essentially over 10 million in total sales when you combine VGC sales + digital copies via the Holiday Bundle + any other digital sales it has gotten over the 6+ months it's been on demand on XBL.

Great, hopefully skyrim doesnt slow down too much after the holidays. Do you know how many physical copies skyrim sold this week?

Iveyboi said:
gameonbro said:
wow 360 almost knocked a mill nice. you know i still think if american was such a shitty country to the rest of the world they would grab the 360 but with all the whackos saying crazy stuff they cripple american exports

Huh?

he means that many people on this planet hate usa for what they are doing to and on this planet the last decades. that's true many people hate americans for that but i don't believe many people don't buy products from there because of that. maybe few percent.

edit: ok he was talking about people "saying wired stuff" not doing wired stuff don't know if he means what us-american politicians say and think or if he was talking about the "normal" people.