By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
shanbcn said:
It seem they made mistake and are tracking digital sales of Reach and Fable. 3

The Fable 3 copy in the bundle is a physical copy, not a digital one.

Oh Fable is part of the bundle too?

Still Halo Reach is selling 10k better then Fable, so that means maybe about 15k are storebought copies?

My bad about combined sales, but Reach is doing well.

Halo Reach has always sold much better than Fable 3

Around the Network

250k-300k per week !  :0 !!!!! i hope they keep tracking these digital bundle sales, because surely they can just use the fable 3 bundle sales for halo reach aswell!

yo_john117 said:
VXIII said:
yo_john117 said:

Ok so I just have 1 main question. look at this. Is Vgchartz somehow tracking the downloaded sales of Halo Reach that are selling from the Holiday bundle?

Halo: Reach (X360)
Microsoft, FPS
60 61,438 6,761,271

Fable III (X360)
Microsoft, RPG
54 52,705 2,190,257

Also it looks like the 360 is quite down YOY for this week (but that was to be expected)

It also looks like Kinect is starting to kick into gear again.

Reported H:R numbers, I believe they will be fixed, I'll let you know.

Why is it a bad thing for Vgchartz to be tracking digital sales?

Either you track them all or just don't, Reach has been downloadable since 15-March, it is ioi call though.

I hope we'll be able to track digital sales before next gen starts too, it will be bigger than ever .

yo_john117 said:
VXIII said:
yo_john117 said:

Ok so I just have 1 main question. look at this. Is Vgchartz somehow tracking the downloaded sales of Halo Reach that are selling from the Holiday bundle?

Halo: Reach (X360)
Microsoft, FPS
60 61,438 6,761,271

Fable III (X360)
Microsoft, RPG
54 52,705 2,190,257

Also it looks like the 360 is quite down YOY for this week (but that was to be expected)

It also looks like Kinect is starting to kick into gear again.

Reported H:R numbers, I believe they will be fixed, I'll let you know.

Why is it a bad thing for Vgchartz to be tracking digital sales?

Because if you track one you should track them all , so we  wait until the day we get concrete data from the big three on their digital sales .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Why do people think the Uncharted 3 bundle would have moved serious units. The 360 exclusive bundles moved units because the diehard fans want those custom 360s.  Many of the buyers already have 360s. The uncharted 3 console is just the normal black one. 

The game is the third main game to come out on the ps3 in 4 years. Am I allowed to say its being milked or are sony franchises immune to that terminology in this site even though uncharted games are coming out more rapidly than Gears of War, Forza, and Fable which are commonly accused of being milked. People who want uncharted already have a ps3 and people who already have a ps3 have no reason to get this bundle since the console looks the same as the one they already have. 

I expect halo reach sales to get adjusted down. Vgchartz didn't track alan wake digital sales that were bundled with forza 3 physical copies, so I'm thinking these numbers are just a mistake unless someone has confirmed they will indeed track digital copies.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
ethomaz said:
I can say... undertracked... there are Uncharted 3 bundles in US... PS3 sales is always underestimated here.

But that's fine... always have adjustments.

Have to agree.  We have Uncharted 3 selling ~581K (which I also think is slightly undertracked given the pre-order numbers we had for), yet the normal holiday rise + UC3 bundles only gave the PS3 a 10K bump?  Not buying that for a sec. 

Though, I do have to say, I kinda like PS3 being undertracked.  Not only have I gotten used to it, but it also makes adjustment time so wonderfully enjoyable and sweet. 

Then again who knows , without UC3 PS3 might have  gone down from last week instead of up.

if you are able to track digital sales of halo reach then it seems ludicrous not to include them in the sales total

Is Halo Reach digital sales? Or is the bundle hard copy?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

man-bear-pig said:

250k-300k per week !  :0 !!!!! i hope they keep tracking these digital bundle sales, because surely they can just use the fable 3 bundle sales for halo reach aswell!

Yeah that's what I was thinking. If they end up not tracking them I made a thread a while back to track the digital sales of Halo Reach (using the Fable 3 sales)

But yeah I am hoping they continue to track them.

Michael-5 said:
Is Halo Reach digital sales? Or is the bundle hard copy?

Hard copy of fable 3 and a digital copy of Halo