By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow Uncharted 3 released exclusive to the PS3, and 360 still saw a larger hardware boost, without any new exclusive software. Go Sonic!

Still 360 is down YoY by 30%....MS I really hope you do something, your lack of a matching price cut has really given me a bad image of you.

Also, why is Halo Reach outselling Gears 3 and Forza 4 combined? Is there a bundle? Good numbers for Kinect games all round.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

21. Otomedius Excellent (X360) - 1 - 51,027 - 51,027

shanbcn said:
It seem they made mistake and are tracking digital sales of Reach and Fable. 3

The Fable 3 copy in the bundle is a physical copy, not a digital one.

if due to the bundle halo reach is selling 60k now, does anyone have any idea how high it will go in the weeks up to christmas?

Michael-5 said:

Wow Uncharted 3 released exclusive to the PS3, and 360 still saw a larger hardware boost, without any new exclusive software. Go Sonic!

Still 360 is down YoY by 30%....MS I really hope you do something, your lack of a matching price cut has really given me a bad image of you.

Also, why is Halo Reach outselling Gears 3 and Forza 4 combined? Is there a bundle? Good numbers for Kinect games all round.

It isn't. Gears 3 sold 50k, F4 sold 34k and Reach sold 60k.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
if due to the bundle halo reach is selling 60k now, does anyone have any idea how high it will go in the weeks up to christmas?

Hundreds of thousands. Best week will probably be close to 250-300k.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:
I can say... undertracked... there are Uncharted 3 bundles in US... PS3 sales is always underestimated here.

But that's fine... always have adjustments.

You are starting to sound like a broken record and acting like PS3 is the only system on this site thats undertacked is wishful thinking.

you're starting sound like a broken record in trying to find fault when there is none. The man is referring to the ps3..he doesn't even mention other consoles nor does he makes any 'suggestions' or 'acting like bla bla' here. stop being paranoid. if you think some numbers are undertracked for the 360 or wii or any other console, by all means, say so.

Looking at the past record VGC has and still are undertracking the PS3 on a monthly basis. I don't blame them they are trying thier best by giving us the data this fast but it doesn't seem to be working to well

yo_john117 said:

Ok so I just have 1 main question. look at this. Is Vgchartz somehow tracking the downloaded sales of Halo Reach that are selling from the Holiday bundle?

Halo: Reach (X360)
Microsoft, FPS
60 61,438 6,761,271

Fable III (X360)
Microsoft, RPG
54 52,705 2,190,257

Also it looks like the 360 is quite down YOY for this week (but that was to be expected)

It also looks like Kinect is starting to kick into gear again.

Reported H:R numbers, I believe they will be fixed, I'll let you know.

yo_john117 said:
shanbcn said:
It seem they made mistake and are tracking digital sales of Reach and Fable. 3

The Fable 3 copy in the bundle is a physical copy, not a digital one.

Oh Fable is part of the bundle too?

Still Halo Reach is selling 10k better then Fable, so that means maybe about 15k are storebought copies?

My bad about combined sales, but Reach is doing well.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

VXIII said:
yo_john117 said:

Ok so I just have 1 main question. look at this. Is Vgchartz somehow tracking the downloaded sales of Halo Reach that are selling from the Holiday bundle?

Halo: Reach (X360)
Microsoft, FPS
60 61,438 6,761,271

Fable III (X360)
Microsoft, RPG
54 52,705 2,190,257

Also it looks like the 360 is quite down YOY for this week (but that was to be expected)

It also looks like Kinect is starting to kick into gear again.

Reported H:R numbers, I believe they will be fixed, I'll let you know.

Why is it a bad thing for Vgchartz to be tracking digital sales?