By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Antabus said:
oniyide said:
Antabus said:
I was banned for a long time, so it is time to check the numbers.

Done. Everything is as good as it was. 360&PS3 gaining marketshare. Wii losing marketshare. 3DS still failing.Oh the happy days. :)

LOL, you havent changed!

OT, I guess we can all shut up about this U3 flop?? Especially since it has sold 30% more than U2's opening week?? I wish SOnic would be better, but maybe japan and Europe will help.  Wish more people would check out GE, but with the stupid release and stupid price, im not surprised

So you thought I would cease being happy about bad nintendo-numbers if someone bans me for that? ;P

I didnt know what to think, but im glad it hasnt changed. May not agree with what you say sometimes but its damn entertaining

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
yo_john117 said:

Ok so I just have 1 main question. look at this. Is Vgchartz somehow tracking the downloaded sales of Halo Reach that are selling from the Holiday bundle?

Halo: Reach (X360)
Microsoft, FPS
60 61,438 6,761,271

Fable III (X360)
Microsoft, RPG
54 52,705 2,190,257

Also it looks like the 360 is quite down YOY for this week (but that was to be expected)

It also looks like Kinect is starting to kick into gear again.

My guess is that they are able to track bundled X360s, and therefore they can easily deduce the sales the bundled games get, even if they're digital.

But if that was the case how come they didn't track Alan Wake digital bundled sales from last year during the Holidays?

I was gonna ask the same thing? Hell why not do it for all digital sales? 

yo_john117 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
yo_john117 said:

Ok so I just have 1 main question. look at this. Is Vgchartz somehow tracking the downloaded sales of Halo Reach that are selling from the Holiday bundle?

Microsoft, FPS
60 61,438 6,761,271

Fable III (X360)
Microsoft, RPG
54 52,705 2,190,257

Also it looks like the 360 is quite down YOY for this week (but that was to be expected)

My guess is that they are able to track bundled X360s, and therefore they can easily deduce the sales the bundled games get, even if they're digital.

But if that was the case how come they didn't track Alan Wake digital bundled sales from last year during the Holidays?

Ok, I have no idea then, lol.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

oniyide said:
yo_john117 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
yo_john117 said:

Microsoft, FPS
60 61,438 6,761,271

Fable III (X360)
Microsoft, RPG
54 52,705 2,190,257

I was gonna ask the same thing? Hell why not do it for all digital sales? 

they forgot track it

It seem they made mistake and are tracking digital sales of Reach and Fable. 3

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
It seem they made mistake and are tracking digital sales of Reach and Fable. 3

go check the bundle again

So UC3 week and 360 gets more of a boost than PS3, uhhh ok? Makes perfect sense.

Not sure why people thought uncharted 3 would push a significant amount hardware over the normal increase? Does seem a tad low though.

Software numbers for Uncharted 3 are probably correct, i think the main reason why so much peoples expectations were considerably higher was because of the pre-order charts (which was horribly off for Uncharted 3). At least that was one of the main reasons i had Uncharted 3 at a 700k opening week in Americas. Hype on the internet forums can also be very misleading, with the larger gaming community and more casual audience showing different levels of excitement for different games, obviously.

i guess Uncharted 3 will remain a 5 - 6 million lifetime seller. I really thought it could push above that figure. I wonder whats holding it back, it definitely has appeal for a wider audience.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

axumblade said:

Why is the Wii version of Madden outselling the PS3 version of Madden? o.O Doesn't the PS3 have exclusive advertising rights or something?

I asked this last week and don't think I ever got an answer.  I know it isn't really a good source for sales, but the ranks on Amazon are

#33 360
#37 PS3
#133 Wii

Gamestop, Walmart, and Target also shows the PS3 version above the Wii.  It doesn't make any sense.

sales2099 said:
enditall727 said:
sales2099 said:
Ps3's biggest exclusive doesn't even compare to the 360s biggest exclusive first week sales. Expected but surprised it wasn't higher. Hell 360 owners almost bought more copies of battlefield 3 in its 2nd week then PS3 gamers support their biggest exclusive.

??

uncharted IS NOT sony's biggest exclusive

Gran Turismo is..

I thought it was implied but allow me to clarify. You can tell because I referred to Gears 3 as 360s biggest exclusive when its clearly Halo. 

Biggest exclusive "this year". Point still stands. 

yea now that you clarified "this year"