By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i also noticed that Kevin Butler didn't do an Uncharted 3 commercial

hmm i wonder why

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
I can say... undertracked... there are Uncharted 3 bundles in US... PS3 sales is always underestimated here.

But that's fine... always have adjustments.

Have to agree.  We have Uncharted 3 selling ~581K (which I also think is slightly undertracked given the pre-order numbers we had for), yet the normal holiday rise + UC3 bundles only gave the PS3 a 10K bump?  Not buying that for a sec. 

Though, I do have to say, I kinda like PS3 being undertracked.  Not only have I gotten used to it, but it also makes adjustment time so wonderfully enjoyable and sweet. 

Yakuzaice said:
axumblade said:

Why is the Wii version of Madden outselling the PS3 version of Madden? o.O Doesn't the PS3 have exclusive advertising rights or something?

I asked this last week and don't think I ever got an answer.  I know it isn't really a good source for sales, but the ranks on Amazon are

#33 360
#37 PS3
#133 Wii

Gamestop, Walmart, and Target also shows the PS3 version above the Wii.  It doesn't make any sense.

That must definitely be a mistake.  Must have accidently switched the PS3 and Wii numbers.

What happended to Halo: Reach to suddenly have it sell 61k this week? Typo, or did it get bundled or something?

Not that i'm complaining, have at em Halo :)

Jay520 said:
Those Battlefield 3 numbers make me sad.

Don't worry it's probably overtracked. Not by much probably but it's still not as close as it is to Uncharted 3. Although based judging previous intsallments after this holiday season is over this game shouldn't sell much

Around the Network
mehm said:
So UC3 week and 360 gets more of a boost than PS3, uhhh ok? Makes perfect sense.

It happens. Never the less PS3 should get a fantastic boost in Europe. But just like last month they may be under tracking the PS3.

Anyone else notice the big Harvest moon numbers?! 80k FW! > Wii+PS3 versions combined!

Edit: Nevermind.. mixed up with Rune Factory.. still huge Harvest moon  numbers! Compared with DS and Wii versions it has had a big big first week

ethomaz said:
I can say... undertracked... there are Uncharted 3 bundles in US... PS3 sales is always underestimated here.

You are starting to sound like a broken record and acting like PS3 is the only system on this site thats undertacked is wishful thinking.

mehm said:
So UC3 week and 360 gets more of a boost than PS3, uhhh ok? Makes perfect sense.

PS3 got UC3 and 360 got gift card deals at nearly every major retailer including $100 gift card deals at Best Buy and Amazon last Friday and Saturday.  This week Gamestop had a $100 gifr card deal on 360.  Expect this the remainder of the year.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:

You are starting to sound like a broken record and acting like PS3 is the only system on this site thats undertacked is wishful thinking.

you're starting sound like a broken record in trying to find fault when there is none. The man is referring to the ps3..he doesn't even mention other consoles nor does he makes any 'suggestions' or 'acting like bla bla' here. stop being paranoid. if you think some numbers are undertracked for the 360 or wii or any other console, by all means, say so.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!