By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 Unannounced Games Will Appear At Spike VGA's

Ghost Recon 4 sounds really good.
Killzone 3 perhaps? Resistance 3?

Man, I'm kind excited for the VGA's now.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
^And if they announced it for Wii or DS or exclusive to 360, what would be the Sony fan response?

It would be laughed off as PS3 would then get FF13v, FF7:R, FF14, and when FF15 fails on any of the others... SE would run back to the PS3 for FF16

*Looks at Dragon Quest sales on DS*

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Madden 2011, NCAA 2011, Nascar 2011, NBA Live 2011, and NBA 2K 2011 are all making their debut?!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

One thing is already clear. I'm going to buy that new Gearbox shooter.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
^And if they announced it for Wii or DS or exclusive to 360, what would be the Sony fan response?

It would be laughed off as PS3 would then get FF13v, FF7:R, FF14, and when FF15 fails on any of the others... SE would run back to the PS3 for FF16

So the Nintendo fan responce to losing FF 16 would be to cry about DQ sales on DS?

Awesome!

Around the Network

Those awards are terrible.

Games will be nothing special, maybe one or two decent ones.

If Sony is releasing it's motion controller in February as rumored, or near that time as they have said they will, they need to show off their motion games at an event fairly soon. It would make sense to use this one.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Seece said:
Those awards are terrible.

Games will be nothing special, maybe one or two decent ones.

Not only that, but they're baised. Look at their history.

Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

So the Nintendo fan responce to losing FF 16 would be to cry about DQ sales on DS?

Awesome!

No, just responding to your comment that FF would fail on any system except PS3

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

luisgvm said:
i wonder wich games will be announced??. i hope for RPGsssss!!!.

At a Spike award ceremony?

Probably 6 shooters and 4 music games. Maybe a sports game, if they feel daring.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective