By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 Unannounced Games Will Appear At Spike VGA's

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
^And if they announced it for Wii or DS or exclusive to 360, what would be the Sony fan response?

It would be laughed off as PS3 would then get FF13v, FF7:R, FF14, and when FF15 fails on any of the others... SE would run back to the PS3 for FF16

*Looks at Dragon Quest sales on DS*

So the Nintendo fan responce to losing FF 16 would be to cry about DQ sales on DS?

Awesome!

No, just responding to your comment that FF would fail on any console except PS3

1. Bookmark'd you admitting DS is a console.

2. It would still fail on any console if PS3 wasnt involved. And then this would happen... Random Nintendo fan 1 - "*Looks at Dragon Quest sales on DS* This is so unfair!"

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
^And if they announced it for Wii or DS or exclusive to 360, what would be the Sony fan response?

It would be laughed off as PS3 would then get FF13v, FF7:R, FF14, and when FF15 fails on any of the others... SE would run back to the PS3 for FF16

So the Nintendo fan responce to losing FF 16 would be to cry about DQ sales on DS?

Awesome!

No, just responding to your comment that FF would fail on any console except PS3

2. It would still fail on any console if PS3 wasnt involved. And then this would happen... Random Nintendo fan 1 - "*Looks at Dragon Quest sales on DS* This is so unfair!"

No, I made a typo, I was typing multiple posts at once, edited it once I realized I had called DS a console on accident

It might fail on another consoe, but the DS is a handheld system and as DQ showed, it would succeed there, probably far more than an FF even on the PS2

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

Awesome!

No, I made a typo, I was typing multiple posts at once, edited it once I realized I had called DS a console on accident

It might fail on another consoe, but the DS is a handheld system and as DQ showed, it would succeed there, probably far more than an FF even on the PS2

Excuses. You admitting PSP is a console is saved for all time, and will be brought up whenever someone laughs at your prediction.

How have DS JRPG's sold in the west? I cant be arsed going to look. But afaik, none other than Pokemon have done overly well.

Avinash_Tyagi said:

I have a Wii..so I could still play it

DS is my favorite system so YAY

& it won't be exclusive to 360 for sure

SONY fan response? they may be too involved in PSP games to care

PS3 fan response? Suicide....thats what you wanted to hear anyway avinash you troll you!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

Awesome!

Excuses. You admitting PSP is a console is saved for all time, and will be brought up whenever someone laughs at your prediction.

How have DS JRPG's sold in the west? I cant be arsed going to look. But afaik, none other than Pokemon have done overly well.

Go ahead, I'll just bring up the response where I said I made a typo

And your point is?  If DS RPG's sell more than PS3 RPG's which we know it will, as FF13 is going to sell poorly in Japan, and be split in the west, then no real point of having them on the  PS3 over the DS, where it is cheaper to make an FF game anyways

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

PS3 fan response? Suicide....thats what you wanted to hear anyway avinash you troll you!!

Not trolling, just teasing, since I know you go crazy over FF

Avinash_Tyagi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

if FF15 goes to iphone, I will follow it there

I will buy a new console if FF15 isn't on a  system I own

I'm a  crazy FF fan, more than I'm a PS3 fan

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

if FF15 goes to iphone, I will follow it there

I will buy a new console if FF15 isn't on a  system I own

I'm a  crazy FF fan, more than I'm a PS3 fan

fair enough, glad to hear you put software over hardware

Kantor said:
luisgvm said:
i wonder wich games will be announced??. i hope for RPGsssss!!!.

At a Spike award ceremony?

Probably 6 shooters and 4 music games. Maybe a sports game, if they feel daring.

jajajjaa!. well i guess you are right. but i still hope for rpgs!. jajajaja!.

JaggedSac said:
The question is, will any of them be more epic than Halo:Reach?

They'll probably announce a Halo game at this thing.

At the end of the 2 hours of Halo Reach footage.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective