By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 Unannounced Games Will Appear At Spike VGA's

JaggedSac said:
The question is, will any of them be more epic than Halo:Reach?

I don't even like Halo, but still I think Halo: Reach will be miles above any of these games.

Around the Network

one of them is probably going to be Drum Hero.

playstaion 3 sports and natal fit comes to mind.....

aside with that............... idk what their gonna show... but i dont care... and mostly everyone here...

i kinda hope we will see I Am Alive, Ghost Recon Predator, Mirror's Edge 2, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Carrier Command trailers/teasers

Most of them will probably for the HD consoles. So im not excited at the least bit.

Around the Network

People actually watch the VGA awards? When they could be playing games instead?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Final Fantasy FIFTEEN!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^And if they announced it for Wii or DS or exclusive to 360, what would be the Sony fan response?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

it will only be western games that are shown there never give awards to japanese games or even acknowledge that they exist

Avinash_Tyagi said:
^And if they announced it for Wii or DS or exclusive to 360, what would be the Sony fan response?

It would be laughed off as PS3 would then get FF13v, FF7:R, FF14, and when FF15 fails on any of the others... SE would run back to the PS3 for FF16