By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 Unannounced Games Will Appear At Spike VGA's

Carl2291 said:
Does that change the fact it's a dumb thing to say?

They expect LTD shipments to be below first week shipments?

Not necessarily, some games do sell less than their first shipment, I'm expecting it to sell a bit more than that, but you never know, it could be a massive flop

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network
amp316 said:
I'm not sure exactly what they'll be, but they most certainly won't be Wii games.

Maybe an exclusive Wii Call of Duty, but the trailer would be met with huge amounts of booing from the audience.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Expect a Announcement from RockSt*r.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

KylieDog said:
3 or 4 of them will be new music games.

^

True Story

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Carl2291 said:
Does that change the fact it's a dumb thing to say?

They expect LTD shipments to be below first week shipments?

Not necessarily, some games do sell less than their first shipment, I'm expecting it to sell a bit more than that, but you never know, it could be a massive flop

It wont be, so all is good

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Carl2291 said:
JaggedSac said:
Kantor said:
JaggedSac said:
The question is, will any of them be more epic than Halo:Reach?

They'll probably announce a Halo game at this thing.

At the end of the 2 hours of Halo Reach footage.

Dude, don't get me excited.

http://www.bravenewgamer.com/2009/11/live-action-halo-reach-movie-at-spike-vga%e2%80%99s/

They are not announcing a Live action movie at the VGAs.  They have already said the Reach footage will be from the game intro.  I seriously doubt they will go the Live action route for cut scenes.  Perhaps what he meant is that it will be in game footage, not pre-rendered video.

My intuition was correct:

@DarkWaterClone our cinematics run real time in our game engine, they're not outsourced CG

http://twitter.com/bungietweets/status/6357926407

Resistance 3 and probably some new stuff thats been rumored but no proof has been shown.

KZ3 and Resistance 3 announced.
i hope.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!