By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So how bad exactly is sony doing????

Kantor said:
Well, the PS3 is domed, so...

When you read the reaction of the industry, it is not doomed... not yet... a resurgence is still possible...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network
indodude said:
Blubeard said:
Ps3 slim, is that even likely?

They said that was going to happen last year and it didn't.

Well I kinda responded to the OP although it was also a response to Aion's post which had nothing to do with the thread like most of his posts.

responding to him makes you feel good eh?

Sardauk said:
Kantor said:

When you read the reaction of the industry, it is not doomed... not yet... a resurgence is still possible...

While possible, its just not very likely. The PS3 and the 360 are extremely similar, and one can be purchased for half the price. Now sure there are some that will buy PS3s just as there are some who will buy more expensive 360s, but when it comes down to it for the average gamer the libraries are extremely similar and one has half the cost of access.

Sony will need to drop their price to a more standard one (Something fully dependant on them), or beef up their library with more desirable titles (Not fully dependant on them)

Sardauk said:
Kantor said:

No, the PS3 is definitely domed.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

The only person who knows how bad Sony is doing, is SONY. So please people, stop making these pointless threads.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Sardauk said:
Kantor said:

No, the PS3 is definitely domed.

Stop the trolling u inFAMOUS M$ fanboy  XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Sony is rocking so much im going to take off my socks because im writing this using a Blu Tooth keyboard which only exists because Sony rocks on a 53" Sony Bravia LCD which only exists because Sony rocks using the PS3 browser because Sony socks good, too good for my feet anyway.

Tease.

Well,
1 sony poised to take over the 30+B$ market of home movies through BR,
2 cheaper PS3's on the way
3 some huge PS brand demographic games on the way
4 costs plummeting
5 led by the financial genius Sir Howard

and many other things, I'd say that we can bury the idea that sony will not have a console out next gen. I know everyone talks about how Nintendo extended the market and expanded the industry, but Sony should also be credited with diversifying their product and taking over an entire movie market. MS got into the console war to prevent PSs from taking the place of computers, but Sony seems to be really expanding instead of contracting. Internet access, wireless, HD, movies, games, Hard drives.... It won't be long until they add a BR-recorder and expand once again. They are doing pretty damn well despite losing ~40% of the VG market due to the wii.

Sony is doing better than Microsoft in the gaming world, but I dont see any Microsoft is going out of business threads now do I..(because they are absurd)

Also if we go by cheapest to most expensive its 360-Wii-PS3

mM

Is Sir Howard really a financial genius? If he is, why didn't they make him do that from the start, or did he? o.O