By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - R.I.P my beloved VGchartz.

As much as I love the new update, the update has come at a steep price. I am unable to access any forums without my web page freezing like crazy, as soon as i click on the forums button a new internet pages opens and my comp goes stuck.

Im writing this thread now from my school computer, until I get a new comp I wont be able to use the new site. R.I.P Vgchartz it seems there was no room for me in this new update.

Any chance we could see the old version back?

Rafichamp please continue my legacy

Serious thread!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Well I guess you are one of the unlucky 10000 :| Sry, but I doubt that this will change anything... try another browser maybe :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

No, but there might be a VGC lite for phones etc

Install another browser.... Chrome is currently the fastest out there and should work wonders with older pc's

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

Around the Network

Chrome is fantastic.

VGC 2.0 just did what numerous bans (and permabans) couldn't do:

It got rid of megaman2.

:O

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

It got rid of megaman2.

Post of the year.

Chrome is garbage, install Opera!

Kantor said:

It got rid of megaman2.

hahaha that was a quality post, but i will still be here

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>