By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play Sept 24

I know people are going ultra cynical over anything that's usually more 3rd party focused, but there's likely to be some fairly good showcases on their part.

As for new 1st party games .... The Horizon Zero Dawn remaster maybe ? Although that wouldn't exactly send the big hype going ...

Fairgame$ sound like another possible Concord in the waiting so we shall see

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

I wish this was a meaty Playstation Showcase that shows off their 2025-2026 lineup but it'll hopefully still be nice since Playstation could do with a bit of positive PR right about now. Certain SOP's have been really good so I have some hope this will impress with how it reveals the 2025 lineup.

Tagging

All cards on the table, I hope. Bloodborne remake, c'mon.

Concord Reborn

Too soon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I think outside of Horizon there ain't gonna be any remaster news. These are just PS5 patches, I imagine they'll blogpost them. 

I'm not asking for an Omega Boost remake this time but please put it on PS5 with the PS classics. It's the best Sony game ever made.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

20 games is a lot, I'm sure there will be something interesting for me.

The last 1st party title teaser we had was for Wolverine. This happened in 2021.

If Sony is going to show at least one first party title presentation at today's SoP, this would be great.

On the other hand, "over 20 games for PS5 and PSVR2" sound interesting nonetheless.

Even if they'd show ten remaster/remake announcements (some of them could indeed be great though, Killzone 2/3 or Bloodborne), there still would be 10 games left.

I hope we see the announcements of more PC ports, specifically spiderman 2 and demons souls remake (it's been 4 years, come on!). Bloodborne as well obviously but that won't happen