By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Showcase announced for May 24 (Over an hour long, focusing on PS5 and PSVR2 games)

I would love for either Persona 3 remake or Persona 6 to be there.

Around the Network

Want to see what PS is making for "phase 2", some 2024 exclusive games.

Love to hear it! Prediction time:
1) Half Life Alyx on PSVR2
2) Astro Bot Rescue Mission 2 on PSVR2
3) Firesprite VR game on PSVR2
4) Resident Evil 4 Remake on PSVR2
5) PS5 slim launching in November, you can buy the disc drive extra. The disc drive will also attach neatly with the existing PS5 digital editions.
6) Silent Hill 2 remake will launch this year.
7) One last Trailer for FF16 and a short teaser for FF7 Rebirth
8) Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake
9) Spider Man 2 gameplay demo
10) Little Devil Inside release date, and it is soon
11) The Last of Us multiplayer gameplay demo and trailer, release this year
12) A teaser for Ghost of Tsushima 2
13) Blue Points next game is Bloodborne 2

Half of these would already be an absolute dream of a showcase.

JuliusHackebeil said:

Love to hear it! Prediction time:
10) Little Devil Inside release date, and it is soon

Haha!  Holy hell... I forgot I signed up to review that back when it had a flimsy release window last year.  

Ultimately it doesn't matter to me what is or isn't shown. But I'd prefer not to have anymore SF6, T8 and FF16.

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:

Well my comment didn't age well as there is a rumor that Persona 3 Remake will be shown at the Xbox showcase instead. I just hope it's a marketing deal like last year and nothing else. 

Blood_Tears said:
Blood_Tears said:

Well my comment didn't age well as there is a rumor that Persona 3 Remake will be shown at the Xbox showcase instead. I just hope it's a marketing deal like last year and nothing else. 

Not a chance in hell it's exclusive. It would kill the game. Yeah like Scarlet Nexus was only advertised for Xbox for a while until Namco confirmed on their website it was coming to PS4.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Blood_Tears said:
Blood_Tears said:

Oh boy, those Persona remake rumors just keep coming and coming .... Honestly, I don't see veracity for anything that has to do with it. 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Both showcase in 2020 and 2021 were about 45 minutes long and the 2020 one had about 5-10 mins talking about the console price, PS plus collection.

And yeah, both showed trailers about Deathloop.

I usually keep my expectations low, but seems that this one will be bigger than both of them.

So some of these have been overtly positive so, to make a negative one:
1 Many third party games some with PSVR2 support, no support from PlayStation studios for PSVR 2
2 Spiderman 2 delayed to Q1 2024 and gets a small gameplay trailer with too many puddles.
3 A recycled FFXVI trailer and a short FF7 Vii remake targeting a 2024 release
4 Many live service titles which will all be awful

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar