By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Showcase announced for May 24 (Over an hour long, focusing on PS5 and PSVR2 games)

aye, happy i have today off. this gunna be a good one

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Probably safe to say the KOTOR Remake will not be making an appearance today oooooooor it's totally there today and Embracer CEO can't say anything!

Less than 4 hours to go.

Good time to start spamming this link every couple of posts:

Link to YouTube

It's also in the OP now.

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 24 May 2023

9pm UK time. Hope for a new metal gear solid I hope it's not ps5 psvr 50 percent each. More ps5 games please

I hope for more jrpg and new game similar to shadow of collosus, a coop SOTC style game will be awesome. I've still not got ps5 I hope something is shown to renew interest

Ps. What's the issue with the video ads playing it's the worst I've seen on mobile browser.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I'm fully prepared to post Krusty the Clown "What the hell was that?" gif today but I won't want to post it unless Sony makes me.

I will also post "take my money" meme if I see stuff I want. And if it's just all the same old same old AAA bland shit then an Isleep meme.

Y'ALL BEEN WARNED!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

the-pi-guy said:

Good time to start spamming this link every couple of posts:

Link to YouTube

It's also in the OP now.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Even The Snitch hyping up the showcase!

The remake better play like MGSV or don't care. bloorborne remake or even a better a sequel would be epic.