By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Showcase announced for May 24 (Over an hour long, focusing on PS5 and PSVR2 games)

Around the Network

The last 24 hours are always the longest.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Blood_Tears said:

More rumors

P6 2024 sounds right.

Also yeah, a PS4 version in 2024 wouldn't make much sense.

I'm currently not truly hyped for any game, which is sad, but P6 could certainly change that.

I still remember that first trailer with P5 characters dancing and it was so damn hype.

Dang, even Jez says it's fire.

Around the Network

This showcase definitely gonna be one for the record books

Less than 6 hours.

Oh no ... All the copium surrounding Bloodborne 2 or remaster is still fresh on the internet I see.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

K guys. I'm probably gonna sleep through it live. So I'll catch up when I've woken up.

Or I wake up for live. Dunno. Enjoy!

I hope we see the rumoured Ooze exclusive, Factions, a VR hybrid SH Short Message and Avatar announcements, new Wild Arms and Killzone, and new footage for Pragmata and that Cygames Dragon game, and New Bioshock.

I mean, why not? Lol

BraLoD said:
Blood_Tears said:

More rumors

P6 2024 sounds right.

Also yeah, a PS4 version in 2024 wouldn't make much sense.

I'm currently not truly hyped for any game, which is sad, but P6 could certainly change that.

I still remember that first trailer with P5 characters dancing and it was so damn hype.

Considering it says Late 2024 and the history that surrounded P5 release date announcements. That sounds like the most optimistic timeframe lol. 

Anywoo, it's just rumors like everything that's been talked about before so might as well only care for what's gonna be showcased on the show itself 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909