By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Showcase announced for May 24 (Over an hour long, focusing on PS5 and PSVR2 games)

Blood_Tears said:
Blood_Tears said:

I would love for either Persona 3 remake or Persona 6 to be there.

Well my comment didn't age well as there is a rumor that Persona 3 Remake will be shown at the Xbox showcase instead. I just hope it's a marketing deal like last year and nothing else. 

If those are shown there they won't be coming to PlayStation.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Blood_Tears said:

I would love for either Persona 3 remake or Persona 6 to be there.

Well my comment didn't age well as there is a rumor that Persona 3 Remake will be shown at the Xbox showcase instead. I just hope it's a marketing deal like last year and nothing else. 

hmm at worst it's a timed exclusive for like 6 months. Not a biggie. Stay strong!

The type of fake circulating the web for the show

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I think in terms of live service titles, I don't really see anything outside of Helldivers 2 (probably close to release) and Factions being shown (end 2023/ early 2024).

I imagine Firewalk's game and Twisted Metal are further off, or at least their announcements will be made closer to their respective releases (which admittedly could be soon).

In fact, I think all their live service titles will be announced with a quick release turnover. Factions is the only exception because we already know it exists and I think marketing could still emphasis the narrative element of it.

Of course, the more the merrier at the show

I just want a firm release date on Stellar Blade. All I care about. I'm sure they will show FF7 and all that. IDGAF about anything ND does ever.

Ok fine yes I also want OMEGA BOOST REMAKE! For real tho I hope they add it to PS Classics on PS+

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
twintail said:

I think in terms of live service titles, I don't really see anything outside of Helldivers 2 (probably close to release) and Factions being shown (end 2023/ early 2024).

I imagine Firewalk's game and Twisted Metal are further off, or at least their announcements will be made closer to their respective releases (which admittedly could be soon).

In fact, I think all their live service titles will be announced with a quick release turnover. Factions is the only exception because we already know it exists and I think marketing could still emphasis the narrative element of it.

Of course, the more the merrier at the show

I think 2024 and 2025 will be loaded years.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

coolbeans said:

My first prediction for the show: Half-Life: Alyx PSVR2.

2nd prediction: Astro Bot Rescue Mission PSVR2 port.

DonFerrari said:

Even the Xbox showcase is getting “leaks” in this exact same format can’t people at least try to make some sort of effort?

Regardless, Jim Ryan has said they’re planning on making a statement with this showcase, so even if most of this list is BS, it should still be a hell of a showcase! 

Really wanted to see a follow up to Ghost of Tsushima but I doubt it'll be in this show.
They really should show TLoU 2 Factions and give a timeframe for its properly fleshing out event and release date announcement.
Wanna be surprised as well, time to announce something we just don't know in a new IP to look foward too.
1 hour is a lot if time for this, so I guess there will be a lot of stuff I don't care about as well.

DonFerrari said:

This is so obviously fake, it's 2023, why people still lose time doing that?

Guess I'm getting too old to see the fun of this lame trolling.