By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Gameplay Presentation 3/28 7am PT

Tagged games:

Not gonna lie. This trailer was fire 🔥 !!

Around the Network

We finally got it guys, a trailer that's actually similar to the best BOTW trailer we've got back then.
It showed a lot of promess and I can't wait to dive into the myriad of things to experiment with alongside what's prolly a more engaging active storyline than BOTW

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Super hyped! It was great.

Okay that was absolutely bloody incredible.
One of the best Nintendo trailers in years, possibly even THE best since BOTW's legendary January 2017 showing.

While I found the February trailer to be underwhelming, this one really shows what sets the game apart from BOTW. Good trailers often have that one part that gives me chills of excitement; this one had numerous such moments hitting one after another like breaking waves.

Any concerns I had are gone. Just four more weeks...

Can't wait to fight the new Ganon!! ^^

Around the Network

GANON

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:

This scene...

A ghost ship, maybe?

The Wild Hunt

SKMBlake said:
CaptainExplosion said:

A ghost ship, maybe?

The Wild Hunt

But I don't see any Celts or Vikings.

brute said:

GANON

DORF

So much to unpack; the wingsuit, bespoke boss monsters, fighting alongside friendly NPCs, going into battle with a freaking tank...

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you show off a freaking video game. It must've been very hard on the team trying to follow up a game as beloved as Breath of the Wild, but from the looks of it, they have succeeded with flying colours.

Also, I love how Ganondorf's new look has become an instant sex symbol and has the internet all thirsty lmao
It's Lady Dimitrescu all over again.