By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Gameplay Presentation 3/28 7am PT

Tagged games:

Tears of the Kingdom comes out next month!

Around the Network

I can't wait! I'm so excited. This makes me feel like a little kid again.

On a technical level, performance looked very solid with no visible slowdown that I could notice.

This video also confirmed seamless transitions between the sky and the surface, which is fairly impressive for the hardware.

I wonder what would happen if I combined a Keese eyeball with a sword.

CaptainExplosion said:

I had this exact same thought this morning, but with a spear. Haha. 

my thought is that if you throw the spear it would become a homing missile just like an arrow. For hand to hand combat, though, I haven’t a clue. 

It’s so exciting to know that in 35 days we’ll have the definitive answer to this and many, many more questions. 

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I had this exact same thought this morning, but with a spear. Haha. 

my thought is that if you throw the spear it would become a homing missile just like an arrow. For hand to hand combat, though, I haven’t a clue. 

It’s so exciting to know that in 35 days we’ll have the definitive answer to this and many, many more questions. 

Imagine taking out Ganon with a Keese eyeball spear. XD

One month to go!

Last/"ultimate" trailer tomorrow

3 minutes of footage to spend the next month poring over. I keep saying that I don't plan on watching these trailers, but I can't help myself. I know that even in 3 minutes they'll barely be able to scratch the surface of this game. Personally, I'm already sold on a return trip to Hyrule, but hopefully this trailer gives the folks clamoring for more story beats a little more to go on. I'd rather they not expose too many more ability secrets, though. I feel that what they've shown with Recall, Ascend, Fuse, and Ultrahand is plenty enough for now.

Just Wow