By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Gameplay Presentation 3/28 7am PT

Tagged games:

curl-6 said:

So much to unpack; the wingsuit, bespoke boss monsters, fighting alongside friendly NPCs, going into battle with a freaking tank...

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you show off a freaking video game. It must've been very hard on the team trying to follow up a game as beloved as Breath of the Wild, but from the looks of it, they have succeeded with flying colours.

Also, I love how Ganondorf's new look has become an instant sex symbol and has the internet all thirsty lmao
It's Lady Dimitrescu all over again.

"They warned me Satan would be handsome." ~Ned Flanders.

Around the Network

Ganondorf has the same look of Akuma (SFV).

curl-6 said:

So much to unpack; the wingsuit, bespoke boss monsters, fighting alongside friendly NPCs, going into battle with a freaking tank...

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you show off a freaking video game. It must've been very hard on the team trying to follow up a game as beloved as Breath of the Wild, but from the looks of it, they have succeeded with flying colours.

Also, I love how Ganondorf's new look has become an instant sex symbol and has the internet all thirsty lmao
It's Lady Dimitrescu all over again.

People were already thirsty over him while he was just a mummified corpse basically.

It spawned the "rehydrated" Ganondorf art posts, almost just like Bowsetta did lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

ArtX said:

Does that mean in Link's final battle with Ganon he'll be at the risk of dying 1000 deaths?

ArtX said:

They said the same thing about Demise 12 years ago xD

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:
ArtX said:

So Ganon's going back to his evil roots.

CaptainExplosion said:
Vodacixi said:

Ganon is the Dark Beast. Ganondorf is the man xD

But... Yeah, I guess he's mirroring Demise. Which... Is interesting, because the trailer may hint at the return of THE Demon King and the origin of the curse casted on the descendents of Link, Zelda and Demise. 

Vodacixi said:
CaptainExplosion said:

But... Yeah, I guess he's mirroring Demise. Which... Is interesting, because the trailer may hint at the return of THE Demon King and the origin of the curse casted on the descendents of Link, Zelda and Demise. 

Demise even cursed his own bloodline. What a shitty ancestor. -_-

CaptainExplosion said:
Vodacixi said:

Demise didn't have any descendants. Ganondorf is a Gerudo, not an actual Demon. Nowhere is it suggested that Demise had offspring.

I think the theory of Groose being the first Gerudo makes more sense. His red hair and yellow eyes must have been intentional. Gerudo in OoT had these exact traits.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Demise didn't have any descendants. Ganondorf is a Gerudo, not an actual Demon. Nowhere is it suggested that Demise had offspring.

I think the theory of Groose being the first Gerudo makes more sense. His red hair and yellow eyes must have been intentional. Gerudo in OoT had these exact traits.

Ganondorf is an incarnation of Demise that's what he means much like Zelda is Hylia's descendent in the same way, Ganondorf is actually Ganon (an incarnation of Demise) taking on the form of a Gerudo with the Gerudo male effectively becoming an host/avatar of sorts for the dark beast. This is why Ganondorf looks like Demise and has an affinity for the Triforce of Power.