Total:1,247

Like a Dragon Ishin.

Octopath Traveler II

Wanted:Dead

In that order.

Last edited by Leynos - on 30 January 2023

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I'm most curious about Atomic Heart (and Horizon Call of the Mountain, if I ever end up getting PSVR 2).

An okay month, might have to give the win to Atomic Heart

- Hogwarts Legacy, looked cool initially but i've been mixed since the reveal, definitely not a day 1 and possibly a $20 bin game
- Tales of Symphonia, amazing game but already played it on gamecube. Will revisit it though
- Digimon World: Next Order, would've gotten the win if I could play it on my preferred platform

Been a while and no votes for wanted. Any suggestions on a game to take its place?

axumblade said:

Been a while and no votes for wanted. Any suggestions on a game to take its place?

I've seen Wild Hearts get some attention

Around the Network

Im curious about Horizon COTM, cause I wanna se how psvr2 is gonna turn out.
Im somewhat looking forward to Octopath T II and Hogwarts legacy, but not so much as to buy them on release date.
Kinda feel Wild Hearts should be on the list. Im hoping its good cause it looks good.
And thats it, thats all that there is to this month.

Octopath Traveler II is gonna a feast to me in all sense of the word, my true "gaming start" of this year 2023. But I'll pick Kirby's Return to Dreamland Deluxe as well on the same day because I'll play it next.

Personally, the year began mostly with Digimon Survive which I'm trying to finish my first playthrough before the aforementioned games at the end of February

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

PSVR 2 by a long shot. If it has to be a game I'd give it to GT7 - racing in VR is just such a perfect fit. But that game is not new and the VR-Update - don't know if that would count as a new release. So Horizon call of the Mountain looks cool aswell.

And apart from vr, Hogwarts could be neat. Could be even better in VR to be honest. Feeling like a wizard walking the Hogwarts halls. Perhaps sometimes in the future.

1. Sons of the Forest
2. Sons of the Forest
3. Sons of the Forest
4. Sons of the Forest
5. Sons of the Forest
SONS OF THE FOREST LETS GOOOOOOOOO

Wanted: Dead!!! How was this not on the list?!?! (jk, I realize I'm in the minority here that is super excited about it!)